7028 Beechmont Ter Lakewood Ranch FL 34202 MLS A4496725
Less Photos /\
7028 Beechmont Ter
Home Description: 7028 Beechmont Ter
Spectacular Estate Home built by Pruett located in Lakewood Ranch Country Club. Designed to fit all your needs with over 3300 square feet, 3 bedrooms, 3 baths, Bonus/Media Room, and Office/Den with quality throughout! The split open floor plan was designed to insure privacy for everyone. Custom built ins, gas fireplace in living room, crown molding, plantation shutters, large gourmet style kitchen with granite counters, large walk in pantry, extended island, stainless appliances, and gas cook top are just a few of the amazing features this home has to offer. The office offers solid wood built in cabinets, and plantation shutters. Master suite with 2 walk in closets, door to enter the extended lanai, dual sinks, separate shower/tub and plantation shutters. Great Room/Family room with high ceilings, sliders that pocket to the lovely spacious lanai with newly surfaced heated saltwater pool and spa, gas fireplace, and outdoor kitchen with a private and luxurious view. Media/bonus room is light and bright and have sliders that open to the stunning screened in Lanai.
- Elementary School: Robert E Willis Elementary
- Middle School: Nolan Middle
- High School: Lakewood Ranch High
- Private Pool: Y
- Pool Features: Heated, In Ground, Salt Water, Screen Enclosure
- Spa Features: Heated
- Interior Features: Built in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- Appliances: Built-In Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- Fireplace Desc: Decorative, Gas, Living Room
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Engineered Hardwood
- Bedroom 3 Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Bedroom 2 Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Bonus Room Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Kitchen Features: Breakfast Bar, Closet Pantry, Granite Counters, Island, Pantry, Walk-In Pantry
- Master Bedroom Features: Dual Sinks, Tub with Separate Shower Stall, Walk-In Closet(s)
- Office Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Additional Rooms: Attic, Bonus Room, Den/Library/Office, Family Room, Formal Dining Room Separate, Great Room
- Architectural Style: Custom, Ranch, Traditional
- Exterior Features: Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Kitchen, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: North
- Roof: Tile
- Green Energy Efficiency: Insulation
- Indoor Air Quality: Ventilation
- Building Sqft: 4599
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 3
- Garage Feature: Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Rear, Garage Faces Side
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air, Zoned
- Heating: Central, Zoned
- Utilities: Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Public, Sprinkler Meter, Sprinkler Recycled, Street Lights
- Lot Sqft: 15377
- Lot Acres: 0.35
- Total Acre: 1/4 to less than 1/2
- Lot Num: 34
- HOA Fees: $135 Annually
- HOA Monthly Amount: $11
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: In City Limits, In County, Street Paved
- Annual CDD FEE: $3,155
- Maintenance Includes: Escrow Reserves Fund, Security, Trash
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Pet Restrictions: 2 pets max.
- Num Pets: 2
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Lakewood Ranch home in this zip code is
$789,645 (26.5% less than this home).
This home is priced at $323/sqft,
which is 11.4% less than similar homes
in the 34202 zip code.
7028 Beechmont Ter Lakewood Ranch FL 34202
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 7028 Beechmont Ter
For Sale Near: 7028 Beechmont Ter
- Approx Payment:$5,230*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4165 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Berkshire Hathaway Homeservices Florida Realty.
7028 Beechmont Ter, Lakewood Ranch FL is a single family home of 3325 sqft and
is currently priced at $1,075,000
This single family home has 3 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 14709 Leopard Creek Pl in Lakewood Ranch is listed at $1,150,000.
This home on 7028 Beechmont Ter has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Lakewood Ranch, FL.
Country Club East, Panther Ridge and Country Club East At Lakewood Ranch are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS A4496725 has been posted on this site since 4/7/2021 (4 days ago).