704 Dorado Ct Brandon FL 33511 MLS T3277191
Less Photos /\
704 Dorado Ct
Home Description: 704 Dorado Ct
You don’t want miss out on this 2 bedroom, 2.5 bath well maintained Villa in the gated community of La Viva! Truly a one of a kind gem tucked away in the heart of Brandon! Upon entering you will be greeted with a bright open floor plan that is great for entertaining large crowds and quaint enough to cozy up in the living room around your wood burning fireplace. You will immediately notice the upgraded kitchen with large eat in dining overlooking the living room and family room, all of which overlook the stunning backyard pool oasis. The well thought out kitchen upgrades include, custom solid wood cabinetry, granite countertops, a wet bar, dry bar and an abundance of storage. Custom double pane Anderson wood sliding glass doors and large skylights provide ample amounts of natural light throughout the kitchen, dining, living and family rooms. This home offers two master suites; the primary master suite is located off the living room and has views and direct access to the pool patio. The guest master suite is located off the kitchen and has views of your very own private courtyard as well as direct access to the pool patio. Both suites have large walk-in closets, tons of storage and large bathrooms with huge showers and plenty of counter space. All bathrooms have been upgraded to include, custom cabinets, solid counter tops, deep sinks and top of the line valves and fixtures. The converted garage makes for a great bonus area and can easily be used for a home office, third bedroom or a craft/hobby room. It has a workshop area, two large closets and views of the courtyard through the beautiful matching custom Anderson sliding glass doors.
- Private Pool: Y
- Pool Features: In Ground
- Interior Features: Built in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Dry Bar, High Ceiling(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Skylight(s), Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar, Window Treatments
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Freezer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Trash Compactor, Washer, Water Softener
- Fireplace Desc: Wood Burning
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Porcelain Tile
- Additional Rooms: Attic, Den/Library/Office
- Exterior Features: Irrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: East
- Roof: Shingle
- Building Sqft: 2493
Available now at $349,500
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Garage: N
- Garage Spaces: 0
- Garage Feature: Converted Garage, Curb Parking, Driveway, On Street, Parking Pad
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central
- Utilities: BB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Connected, Underground Utilities, Water Connected
- Lot Sqft: 2850
- Lot Dim: 50x57
- Lot Acres: 0.07
- Total Acre: 0 to less than 1/4
- Lot Num: 14
- HOA Fees: $365 Monthly
- HOA Monthly Amount: $365
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Villa
- Property Desc: Corner Unit, Walk-Up
- Location: Cul-De-Sac, In County, Street Paved, Street Private
- Maintenance Includes: Maintenance Exterior, Maintenance Grounds, Private Road
- Building Num Floors: 1
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Pet Restrictions: Buyers responsible to verify any and all pet restrictions with the home owner's association.
The average asking price of a 2 bedroom Brandon home in this zip code is
$261,500 (25.2% less than this home).
This home is priced at $181/sqft,
which is 61.0% less than similar homes
in the 33511 zip code.
704 Dorado Ct Brandon FL 33511
Print Map | Driving Directions
- Approx Payment:$1,700*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4096 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Tanza Realty Group, Llc.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# T3277191) located at 704 Dorado Ct Brandon FL 33511, call: 813-452-4096
704 Dorado Ct, Brandon FL is a single family home of 1927 sqft and
is currently priced at $349,500
This single family home has 2 bedrooms and was built in 1984.
This home on 704 Dorado Ct has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Brandon, FL.
Hillside, Hidden Forest and Dogwood Hills are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS T3277191 has been posted on this site since 11/20/2020 (12 days ago).