7044 57Th Ter E Palmetto FL 34221 MLS A4484409
Less Photos /\
7044 57Th Ter E
Home Description: 7044 57Th Ter E
Are you ready for No CDD fees, A Low HOA and a brand new built pool to call your next home? Then look no further then the Crystal Lake community. Welcome to 7044 57th Ter E. This two story home offers plenty of room with its 2,211 sq. ft of living area. Upon walking up to your entrance you will be greeted to a new front & back lawn, new front & back yard irrigation, with gutters installed. As you enter you will be greeted to your ring doorbell and a recently upgraded half bathroom including new paint, upgraded lighting and vanity mirror. Next you will walk through the hall and into the kitchen/living room where you will be able to enjoy a spacious open floor plan with wood flooring throughout, lots of natural light, Remote controlled ceiling fans, Crown Molding, Shiplap accent wall, Hand crafted cornices above all windows and sliding door. After enjoying spending time in the kitchen/living room you will have the option to head out back to one of the best new addition to the home with its brand new 2020 built custom inground pool with large splash area and a 6-person hot tub with water views. The backyard also includes a built in fence for privacy and other uses. Once you are done head back inside and up the wood flooring stairs where your 4 bedrooms awaits you. Your first stop to the right will grant you access to the master bedroom which greets you with a spacious room ,including crown molding throughout, a large walk in closet and double sinks in the master bathroom. As you exit the master bedroom you can experience the 3 bedrooms with ample lighting from the windows in each room and closet space. At the end of the hall is 1 more bathroom to the left to complete the home. Why wait to build a new home with a pool when you can enjoy this beautiful home now without waiting 4 plus months. Ready to call this home? Let's make it happen today!
- Elementary School: Virgil Mills Elementary
- Middle School: Buffalo Creek Middle
- High School: Palmetto High
- Private Pool: Y
- Pool Features: Heated, In Ground, Lighting
- Spa Features: Heated, In Ground
- Water View: Pond
- Water Feet: 0
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Thermostat
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate
- Architectural Style: Contemporary
- Exterior Features: Fenced, Irrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: West
- Roof: Shingle
- Building Sqft: 2700
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central
- Utilities: BB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Sprinkler Meter
- Lot Sqft: 7218
- Lot Acres: 0.17
- Total Acre: 0 to less than 1/4
- Lot Num: 20
- HOA Fees: $75 Monthly
- HOA Monthly Amount: $75
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: Sidewalk, Street Paved
- Maintenance Includes: Maintenance Grounds, Manager
- Building Num Floors: 2
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Pet Restrictions: Please see HOA docs for all restrictions
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Palmetto home in this zip code is
$383,031 (8.0% more than this home).
This home is priced at $160/sqft,
which is 4.3% less than similar homes
in the 34221 zip code.
7044 57Th Ter E Palmetto FL 34221
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 7044 57Th Ter E
For Sale Near: 7044 57Th Ter E
- Approx Payment:$1,726*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4165 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Exp Realty Llc.
7044 57Th Ter E, Palmetto FL is a single family home of 2211 sqft and
is currently priced at $354,800
This single family home has 4 bedrooms and was built in 2015.
A comparable home for sale at 4718 Birdsong Dr in Palmetto is listed at $283,790.
This home on 7044 57Th Ter E has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Palmetto, FL.
Blanchards, Laguna At Riviera Dunes and Palms At Riviera Dunes are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS A4484409 has been posted on this site since 11/21/2020 (14 days ago).