710 Grovewood Ln Largo FL 33770 MLS T3290433
Less Photos /\
710 Grovewood Ln
Home Description: 710 Grovewood Ln
Location is here! This executive style 4 bedroom, 3 bath pool home is located less than two miles from the Gulf of Mexico in one of Largo’s most sought after communities, The Bluffs. Located on a large cul-de-sac lot this home is set up for entertaining. The huge kitchen opens to the dining area, the wet bar with access to the Florida room and pool. In the Florida room you will find an outdoor kitchen and plenty of room for family fun. The backyard is amazing, it actually has changes in elevation! Step down from your home to the huge pool/spa area, or sunbathe on the upper deck. Either area has plenty of room. All 4 of the bedrooms are good sized rooms. The master has access to the patio area and an outside entrance to the pool area. The master bath is two rooms, one accessing the large walk-in closet. The roof is new in 2015, new carpet in the bedrooms and family room. The rest of the home is ceramic tile. If you are looking for a quiet street to live but be close to shopping, entertainment and the best beaches in the country, this is your home!
- Elementary School: Mildred Helms Elementary-PN
- Middle School: Largo Middle-PN
- High School: Largo High-PN
- Private Pool: Y
- Pool Features: Gunite, In Ground, Lighting
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar, Window Treatments
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Ceramic Tile
- Additional Rooms: Florida Room
- Architectural Style: Traditional
- Exterior Features: Fenced, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Kitchen, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: North
- Roof: Shingle
- Building Sqft: 3201
Available now at $539,900
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Heat Pump
- Utilities: Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected
- Lot Sqft: 14497
- Lot Dim: 95x147
- Lot Acres: 0.33
- Total Acre: 1/4 to less than 1/2
- Lot Num: 51
- HOA Fees: $150 Annually
- HOA Monthly Amount: $12
- HOA/Community Assoc: Optional
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: Cul-De-Sac, In City Limits, Sidewalk, Street Dead-End, Street Paved
- Building Num Floors: 1
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Pet Restrictions: Buyer/buyer agent to confirm pet restrictions.
- Num Pets: 3
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Largo home in this zip code is
$594,048 (10.0% more than this home).
This home is priced at $226/sqft,
which is 5.8% less than similar homes
in the 33770 zip code.
710 Grovewood Ln Largo FL 33770
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 710 Grovewood Ln
- Approx Payment:$2,626*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4250 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Dalton Wade Inc.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# T3290433) located at 710 Grovewood Ln Largo FL 33770, call: 813-452-4250
710 Grovewood Ln, Largo FL is a single family home of 2393 sqft and
is currently priced at $539,900
This single family home has 4 bedrooms and was built in 1979.
A comparable home for sale at 113 Crestwood Ln in Largo is listed at $639,000.
This home on 710 Grovewood Ln has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Largo, FL.
Oakdale Manor, Harbor Lake Estates and Sunset Bluff Gardens are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS T3290433 has been posted on this site since 2/20/2021 (10 days ago).