7100 131St St Seminole FL 33776 MLS U8118284
Less Photos /\
7100 131St St
Home Description: 7100 131St St
LIVE JUST MINUTES FROM THE BEACH IN THIS STUNNING, GATED 4BR/4.5BA HOME IN SEMINOLE WITH ACCESS TO THE INTRACOASTAL WATERWAY! Located just a few minutes down the road from the Park Blvd Bridge on a large 29,000+ Sq Ft lot, this sprawling property is tucked away on a dead-end road offering tons of privacy & the perfect location near the Gulf Beaches. Step inside this home and discover an OPEN CONCEPT KITCHEN with granite counters, solid wood cabinetry, and an island that’s perfect for casual meals. Enjoy al fresco dining from the huge balcony off the main living area, plus a spacious great room boasting tray ceilings, recessed lighting, and gorgeous wood floors. Adjacent to the kitchen, there’s a theater-style media room that’s perfect for weekend movie nights, with a convenient wet bar just outside the door. The ELEVATOR services all 3 levels of this home, from the garage to the top-level master suite. The interior floor plan offers tons of privacy, with 3 bedrooms and 2.5 baths on the main level of the home and an upper level reserved for the expansive master suite. The master suite features a large, screened balcony, HIS & HERS WALK-IN CLOSETS, and a luxurious master bath with a HUGE walk-in shower and double vanity with tons of storage space. The backyard is the perfect place for a ‘staycation’ with a newly refinished pool, covered patio, sprinkler system fed by reclaimed water, and a BRAND NEW TREX DOCK WITH A 6,000lb boat lift. PRIVATE WATER ACCESS IS TUCKED AWAY ON THE BACK PORTION OF THE PROPERTY AND CAN ACCOMMODATE **UP TO A 24 FT BOAT (MAX SIZE)** WITH QUICK ACCESS TO THE INTRACOASTAL WATERWAY AND GULF OF MEXICO. Other fabulous features of this home include a double bay 6+ car garage, central vac, workshop space, pool bath, and a LARGE BONUS SPACE for storage on the lower level that could easily be converted to a game room, home gym & more!
- Elementary School: Bauder Elementary-PN
- Middle School: Seminole Middle-PN
- High School: Seminole High-PN
- Private Pool: Y
- Pool Features: Auto Cleaner, Gunite, In Ground
- Water Name: CANAL TO INTRACOASTAL
- Water Frontage: Canal - Saltwater
- Water Feet: 35
- Water Extras: Bridges - No Fixed Bridges, Dock - Composite, Dock w/Electric, Lift
- Water Access: Canal - Saltwater
- Interior Features: Built in Features, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Central Vaccum, Coffered Ceiling(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, Elevator, High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- Appliances: Bar Fridge, Dishwasher, Disposal, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Trash Compactor
- Floor Covering: Tile, Wood
- Additional Rooms: Great Room, Inside Utility, Media Room
- Exterior Features: Balcony, Fenced, Hurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Concrete, Wood Frame
- Foundation: Stilt/On Piling
- Front Exposure: East
- Roof: Shingle
- Building Sqft: 9354
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 6
- Garage Feature: Bath In Garage, Boat, Circular Driveway, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Golf Cart Parking, Ground Level, Guest, Off Street, Oversized, Parking Pad, Split Garage, Under Building, Workshop in Garage
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air, Zoned
- Heating: Central, Electric
- Utilities: Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Recycled, Water Connected
- Lot Sqft: 29455
- Lot Dim: 205x122
- Lot Acres: 0.68
- Total Acre: 1/2 to less than 1
- Lot Num: 26
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Property Desc: Elevated
- Location: Cul-De-Sac, Flood Insurance Required, FloodZone, In County, Level/Flat, Oversized Lot, Street Dead-End, Street Paved, Unincorporated
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Seminole home in this zip code is
$778,486 (35.1% less than this home).
This home is priced at $306/sqft,
which is 13.2% less than similar homes
in the 33776 zip code.
7100 131St St Seminole FL 33776
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 7100 131St St
- Approx Payment:$5,838*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4250 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Keller Williams Rlty Seminole.
7100 131St St, Seminole FL is a single family home of 3919 sqft and
is currently priced at $1,200,000
This single family home has 4 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 12929 Hibiscus Ave in Seminole is listed at $625,000.
This home on 7100 131St St has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Seminole, FL.
Crossing At Narrows, Whispering Pines Forest and Imperial Point are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS U8118284 has been posted on this site since 4/7/2021 (10 days ago).