7107 S Desoto St Tampa FL 33616 MLS T3284145
Less Photos /\
7107 S Desoto St
Home Description: 7107 S Desoto St
One or more photo(s) has been virtually staged. SO MUCH HOUSE for under $500,000!! Situated on an oversized lot in Historic Port Tampa, this traditional three story home offers over 3,300 square feet of living space. Once inside the front door, you'll be pleasantly surprised by the incredibly spacious, open floorpan featuring 10-ft tall ceilings , crown moulding, and newly refinished hardwood floors in a natural stain. The double set of French doors lead to a large covered lanai with ample room for seating and a generous sized backyard with plenty of space for all of your outdoor desires (fire pit, playset, trampoline, even a pool). The kitchen features stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, and plenty of space at the counter to pull up barstools for an informal meal. It opens up to the living and dining areas and is adjacent to a full bath and home office (or 4th bedroom). On the second floor you'll find the other three bedrooms and laundry room. The sizable master retreat has its own private screened balcony, walk-in closet with organizers, and bathroom with dual sinks, separate tub and shower. Across the hall from the master are two more bedrooms with a Jack and Jill bathroom between them. Head up to the third floor where you'll find one of the best parts of this house...an ENORMOUS bonus room with walk in closet. So many options for this space - an exercise room, movie room, playroom, game room with ping pong/foosball, pool table, office, bunk room (5th bedroom), you name it! This Port Tampa home is located on a brick street within a short stroll of Westshore Elementary and only minutes from the gates of MacDill Air Force Base. It is located just South of the West Shore Marina District and close to waterfront restaurants like Salt Shack and Hula Bay. This area is experiencing plenty of development of new homes, communities, and shopping. A great value!
- Elementary School: West Shore-HB
- Middle School: Monroe-HB
- High School: Robinson-HB
- Interior Features: Crown Molding, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater, Washer, Water Softener
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Tile, Wood
- Bedroom 4 Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Bedroom 3 Features: Jack & Jill Bathroom
- Bedroom 2 Features: Jack & Jill Bathroom
- Living Room Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Master Bedroom Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Additional Rooms: Bonus Room, Inside Utility, Storage Rooms
- Architectural Style: Traditional
- Exterior Features: Balcony, Fenced, French Doors, Rain Gutters, Storage
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Stucco, Wood Frame
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: East
- Roof: Shingle
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Garage: N
- Garage Spaces: 0
- Garage Feature: Covered, Driveway, Guest, Oversized
- Carport: Y
- Carport Spaces: 1
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central, Propane
- Utilities: Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Water Connected
- Lot Sqft: 7500
- Lot Dim: 75x100
- Lot Acres: 0.17
- Total Acre: 0 to less than 1/4
- Lot Num: 4
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: Flood Insurance Required, FloodZone, In City Limits, Oversized Lot, Street Paved
- Building Num Floors: 3
- Condo Floor Number: 3
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Tampa home in this zip code is
$551,186 (13.6% more than this home).
This home is priced at $143/sqft,
which is 48.9% less than similar homes
in the 33616 zip code.
7107 S Desoto St Tampa FL 33616
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 7107 S Desoto St
For Sale Near: 7107 S Desoto St
- Approx Payment:$2,359*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4096 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Re/Max Alliance Group.
7107 S Desoto St, Tampa FL is a single family home of 3383 sqft and
is currently priced at $485,000
This single family home has 4 bedrooms and was built in 2007.
A comparable home for sale at 4306 W Wisconsin Ct in Tampa is listed at $307,400.
This home on 7107 S Desoto St has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Tampa, FL.
Interbay, West Port and Gandy Manor are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS T3284145 has been posted on this site since 1/12/2021 (8 days ago).