7117 Pine Needle Rd Sarasota FL 34242 MLS A4503492
Less Photos /\
7117 Pine Needle Rd
Home Description: 7117 Pine Needle Rd
Welcome to the Sanderling Club an exclusive luxury waterfront beach club on Siesta Key. Nestled in this gated community you will find a private beach, tennis courts, clubhouse, cabanas, a playground and boat slips when available. This beautiful home sits on a private canopy road on 3/4 of an acre with a wonderful private tropical setting and navigable water access to Heron Lagoon. The main living area is elevated and as you enter the home you will see the natural lighting streaming thru the many windows. The Entire main level has cathedral ceilings and every room is oversized and has sliders to outside decking. The large Master bedroom has an en suite bathroom with dual sinks, shower and a separate room with a tub. Attached to the master is an office/den convenient for anyone working from home. Living room has a wood burning fireplace and the dining room offers plenty of room for a large table and chairs. The kitchen is light and bright with extra windows and skylights, granite "gray pearl" counter tops, double oven and tons of storage. A Dumbwaiter in kitchen will help with groceries. The comfortable family room has a wet bar and fireplace. Off the dining room is a guest bathroom and a hallway that leads to two bedrooms, a full bath and an oversized laundry room. Entire back of the home has extensive decks for outside entertainment. The lower level has a bedroom with full bath, 3 car garage and over 1600 square feet for storage, exercise area or a game room. Step outside to your pool where you can relax and escape from the hustle and bustle and enjoy the wonderful private tropical setting. Sanderling is a Gulf to Bay Community. Famed Paul Rudolph designed the beach front clubhouse. Enjoy the sunset and gulf breeze each night from the clubhouse or beach.
- Address: 7117 Pine Needle Rd
- Levels: Two
- City: Sarasota
- Zip: 34242
- County: Sarasota
- Subdivision: Sanderling Club
- Community Features: Association Recreation - Owned,Buyer Approval Required,Deed Restrictions,Fishing,Gated,Golf Carts OK,Playground,Tennis Courts,Water Access,Waterfront
- Elementary School: Phillippi Shores Elementary
- Middle School: Brookside Middle
- High School: Sarasota High
- Private Pool: True
- Pool Features: Gunite,In Ground
- Water View: Creek
- Water Frontage: Creek
- Water Feet: 15
- Water Extras: Dock - Slip 1st Come
- Water Access: Beach - Access Deeded,Beach - Private,Creek,Gulf/Ocean,Gulf/Ocean to Bay,Intracoastal Waterway
- Interior Features: Cathedral Ceiling(s),Ceiling Fans(s),Dumbwaiter,High Ceilings,Living Room/Dining Room Combo
- Appliances: Built-In Oven,Cooktop,Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Electric Water Heater,Ice Maker,Microwave,Range Hood,Refrigerator,Washer
- Fireplace Desc: Family Room,Living Room,Wood Burning
- Floor Covering: Carpet,Ceramic Tile
- Master Bathroom Features: Dual Sinks,En Suite Bathroom,Garden Bath,Tub with Separate Shower Stall,Walk-In Closet(s)
- Living Room Features: Ceiling Fan(s),Wet Bar
- Den Features: Built-In Shelving,Ceiling Fan(s)
- Family Room Features: Bar,Ceiling Fan(s)
- Kitchen Features: Breakfast Bar,Ceiling Fan(s),Closet Pantry,Granite Counters,Pantry
- Additional Rooms: Breakfast Room Separate,Den/Library/Office,Family Room,Formal Dining Room Separate,Formal Living Room Separate,Inside Utility,Storage Rooms
- Architectural Style: Custom
- Exterior Features: Fence,Irrigation System,Lighting,Outdoor Shower,Sidewalk,Sliding Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Wood Frame
- Foundation: Stem Wall
- Front Exposure: Southwest
- Roof: Shingle
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Dining Room||15x17||Second||Ceramic Tile|
|Living Room||21x18||Second||Ceramic Tile|
|Family Room||25x18||Second||Ceramic Tile|
- Attached Garage: True
- Garage: True
- Garage Spaces: 3
- Garage Feature: Circular Driveway,Covered,Driveway,Garage Door Opener,Garage Faces Side,Ground Level,Oversized
- Carport: False
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central,Heat Pump
- Utilities: Cable Connected,Public
- Lot Sqft: 31752.00
- Lot Acres: 0.7300
- Total Acre: 1/2 to less than 1
- Lot Num: 10
- HOA Fees: $3,200 Annually
- HOA Monthly Amount: $267
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: False
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: Flood Insurance Required
- Maintenance Includes: 24-Hour Guard,Maintenance Grounds,Private Road,Recreational Facilities
- Building Num Floors: 1
- Pets Allowed: Yes
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Sarasota home in this zip code is
$2,894,326 (52.4% more than this home).
This home is priced at $529/sqft,
which is 32.0% less than similar homes
in the 34242 zip code.
7117 Pine Needle Rd Sarasota FL 34242
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 7117 Pine Needle Rd
For Sale Near: 7117 Pine Needle Rd
- Approx Payment:$9,238*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 223-3366 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of COLDWELL BANKER REALTY.
7117 Pine Needle Rd, Sarasota FL is a single family home of 3589 sqft and
is currently priced at $1,899,000
This single family home has 4 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 4510 Higel Ave in Sarasota is listed at $1,175,000.
This home on 7117 Pine Needle Rd has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Sarasota, FL.
Sara Sands, Sarasota Beach and Siesta Isles are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS A4503492 has been posted on this site since 6/9/2021 (10 days ago).