7130 Hawks Harbor Cir Bradenton FL 34207 MLS A4481188
Less Photos /\
7130 Hawks Harbor Cir
Home Description: 7130 Hawks Harbor Cir
Welcome to Hawks Harbor an exclusive, gated waterfront boating community centrally located on a protected peninsula with quick and easy access to the open waters of Sarasota Bay. This custom designed three-story home is move in ready. The main features: Hurricane construction with solid concrete poured walls and floors, two new A/C Units, garage level elevator gives you easy access to all floors. 4-Bedrooms, 4-Full Baths, Den and Bonus Room. Large Great/Family Room, with high vaulted ceilings and Gas Burning Fireplace. Nicely designed kitchen with center island, double ovens, granite tops, wooden cabinets, with separate formal dining room, kitchenette, laundry room with newer washer and dryer, and 3-car Garage with plenty of storage. The Key Features: Flowing Travertine marble flooring throughout. Spacious Master Bedroom with attached Study or Nursery. Extra Large Custom Designed Walk-in Closet, Master Bath with Jacuzzi Tub. French Doors open to your private patio overlooking a newer custom designed pool, with waterfall and gas heated spa. Take a short stroll to your protected Deep-Water Canal, with extended dock, lift fits 30+ ft-boat. Separate Jet ski lift, electricity, water, and brand-new canvas cover to protect your boat from the sun.
- Private Pool: Y
- Pool Features: Heated, In Ground, Lighting, Outside Bath Access, Pool Sweep
- Spa Features: Heated, In Ground
- Water View: Canal
- Water Frontage: Canal - Saltwater
- Water Feet: 60
- Water Extras: Davits, Dock - Slip Deeded On-Site, Dock w/Electric, Dock w/o Electric, Dock w/Water Supply, Lift, Lift - Covered, No Wake Zone, Riprap, Sailboat Water, Seawall - Other
- Water Access: Bay/Harbor, Canal - Saltwater, Gulf/Ocean, Intracoastal Waterway, Marina
- Interior Features: Built in Features, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, Elevator, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, L Dining, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- Appliances: Built-In Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer, Wine Refrigerator
- Fireplace Desc: Gas, Living Room
- Floor Covering: Travertine
- Additional Rooms: Bonus Room, Breakfast Room Separate, Den/Library/Office, Family Room, Inside Utility, Interior In-Law Suite, Storage Rooms
- Architectural Style: Contemporary, Elevated
- Exterior Features: Balcony, French Doors, Outdoor Kitchen, Sidewalk, Storage
- Exterior Contruction: Concrete, Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: East
- Roof: Shingle
Available now at $849,900
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 3
- Garage Feature: Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Golf Cart Parking, Ground Level, On Street, Tandem, Under Building, Workshop in Garage
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Heat Pump
- Utilities: BB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Fire Hydrant, Natural Gas Available, Natural Gas Connected, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Underground Utilities, Water Connected
- Lot Sqft: 5672
- Lot Dim: 60x95
- Lot Acres: 0.13
- Total Acre: 0 to less than 1/4
- Lot Num: 14
- HOA Fees: $284 Monthly
- HOA Monthly Amount: $284
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: Flood Insurance Required, FloodZone, Near Marina, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Street Private
- Building Num Floors: 2
- Pets Allowed: Yes
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Bradenton home in this zip code is
$839,938 (1.2% less than this home).
This home is priced at $275/sqft,
which is 13.5% less than similar homes
in the 34207 zip code.
7130 Hawks Harbor Cir Bradenton FL 34207
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 7130 Hawks Harbor Cir
- Approx Payment:$4,134*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4165 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Michael Saunders & Company.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# A4481188) located at 7130 Hawks Harbor Cir Bradenton FL 34207, call: 813-452-4165
7130 Hawks Harbor Cir, Bradenton FL is a single family home of 3088 sqft and
is currently priced at $849,900
This single family home has 4 bedrooms and was built in 2007.
A comparable home for sale at 7020 Hawks Harbor Cir in Bradenton is listed at $1,069,000.
This home on 7130 Hawks Harbor Cir has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Bradenton, FL.
Sarabay Estates, Meadow Lake and Patrison are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS A4481188 has been posted on this site since 10/16/2020 (4 days ago).