7151 Spinnaker Blvd Englewood FL 34224 MLS D6121180
Less Photos /\
7151 Spinnaker Blvd
Home Description: 7151 Spinnaker Blvd
Welcome to this spectacular pool home that has been meticulously maintained with care and pride of ownership. This 2-bedroom 2 bath home has been completely updated with no expenses spared. This split floor plan features a vaulted-ceiling living area with plantation shutters and newer wood tile thought-out the house. The kitchen offers solid wood cabinets, granite countertops, recessed lighting, built in pantry, newer stainless-steel appliances, built in microwave with convection oven. Large master bedroom with walk in closet also features an En Suite bathroom with large walk-in shower. Inside laundry room offers additional storage with floor to ceiling cabinets and a built-in desk perfect for a home office. The second bedroom offers French doors leading out to the large pool area. Pool offers sun deck, oversized heater, fountain and fire display great for relaxing and entertaining. Property has working well/irrigation system and fenced in backyard for pets.
Some of the many upgrades include 2017 metal roof, home addition and driveway expansion, perfect for your boat or RV. RV hook up with 30-amp, hurricane shutters, hurricane rated garage door, gutters. 10x20 shed with electric, providing lots of storage or for work space.
Prime location and conveniently located near local shopping, dining, and other amenities. Just a short car ride to the Gulf Beaches of Boca Grande, Englewood, or Manasota Key to name a few where you will find world class fishing and white sand between your toes. Schedule your showing TODAY!
- Elementary School: Vineland Elementary
- Middle School: L.A. Ainger Middle
- High School: Lemon Bay High
- Private Pool: True
- Pool Features: Gunite,Heated,In Ground,Screen Enclosure
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s),Crown Molding,Master Bedroom Main Floor,Open Floorplan,Solid Wood Cabinets,Split Bedroom,Vaulted Ceiling(s),Walk-In Closet(s),Window Treatments
- Appliances: Convection Oven,Dishwasher,Disposal,Electric Water Heater,Microwave,Range,Refrigerator,Water Softener
- Floor Covering: Ceramic Tile
- Laundry Features: Built-In Shelving,Desk Built-In
- Kitchen Features: Built-In Shelving,Granite Counters
- Exterior Features: Fence,Hurricane Shutters,Irrigation System
- Exterior Contruction: Block,Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: East
- Roof: Metal
- Building Sqft: 1834
Available now at $390,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: True
- Garage: True
- Garage Spaces: 1
- Garage Feature: Converted Garage,Driveway,Parking Pad
- Carport: False
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Electric
- Utilities: Cable Available,Electricity Connected,Public,Water Connected
- Lot Sqft: 10567.00
- Lot Acres: 0.2400
- Total Acre: 0 to less than 1/4
- Lot Num: 48
- Style: Single Family Residence
7151 Spinnaker Blvd Englewood FL 34224
Print Map | Driving Directions
- Approx Payment:$1,897*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 223-3366 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of COLDWELL BANKER SUNSTAR REALTY.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# D6121180) located at 7151 Spinnaker Blvd Englewood FL 34224, call: (813) 223-3366
7151 Spinnaker Blvd, Englewood FL is a single family home of 1410 sqft and
is currently priced at $390,000
This single family home has 2 bedrooms.
This home on 7151 Spinnaker Blvd has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Englewood, FL.
Oyster Creek, Grove City Terrace and Gulf Wind are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS D6121180 has been posted on this site since 9/13/2021 (3 days ago).