7154 Hawks Harbor Cir Bradenton FL 34207 MLS A4459974
Reduced By $49,100
last change 2/21/2020
Less Photos /\
7154 Hawks Harbor Cir
Home Description: 7154 Hawks Harbor Cir
Hawks Harbor is an exclusive, gated waterfront community located in the heart of Sarasota Bay. Move into Hawks Harbor and you will be surrounded by million dollar homes in a serene, picturesque private island community with only 54 homes on over 30 acres. This beautiful custom home offers over 4314 sq. ft of living space not including the air conditioned 1200 sq ft. garage which holds over 5 plus cars with a total of over 6000 sq. ft. The garage is ideal for an avid car collector or for someone that has a lot of toys. The home offers 3 bedrooms and four full bathrooms. The home has an incredible gourmet kitchen that offers custom wood cabinets, an industrial stove made for a chef, 2 dishwashers, two ovens, granite countertops, a wine room that holds over 200 bottles of wine, a large walk in pantry and so much more. The home also features a separate office, an elevator, an upstairs entertainment area with a wet bar, a gas fireplace, a huge great room, a formal living area, a formal dining area and so much more. Hardwood floors in all bedrooms and travertine in all other areas. The home is in impeccable condition. Private dock in the back on a saltwater canal that leads to the bay in 5 minutes, with a 7000 lb. boat lift. No bridges to the bay. Home has plenty of room for a private pool. The home and community is a must see!
- Water View: Canal
- Water Name: SARASOTA BAY
- Water Frontage: Canal - Saltwater
- Water Feet: 60
- Water Extras: Dock w/Electric, Lift
- Water Access: Canal - Saltwater
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Elevator, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar, Window Treatments
- Appliances: Built-In Oven, Convection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- Fireplace Desc: Gas, Family Room
- Floor Covering: Travertine, Wood
- Additional Rooms: Bonus Room, Den/Library/Office, Formal Living Room Separate, Great Room
- Architectural Style: Custom
- Exterior Features: Irrigation System, Sliding Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: Southwest
- Roof: Metal
- Building Sqft: 6938
Available now at $899,900
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 5
- Garage Feature: Circular Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Oversized
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central
- Utilities: Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Public, Sewer Connected
- Lot Sqft: 5445
- Lot Acres: 0.13
- Total Acre: Up to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Lot Num: 8
- HOA Fees: $849 Quarterly
- HOA Monthly Amount: $283
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: FloodZone, Street Paved
- Maintenance Includes: Escrow Reserves Fund, Private Road, Security
- Building Num Floors: 2
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Pet Size: Extra Large (101+ Lbs.)
- Num Pets: 2
- Max Pet Weight: 101
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Bradenton home in this zip code is
$416,209 (53.7% less than this home).
This home is priced at $209/sqft,
which is 5.0% less than similar homes
in the 34207 zip code.
7154 Hawks Harbor Cir Bradenton FL 34207
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 7154 Hawks Harbor Cir
For Sale Near: 7154 Hawks Harbor Cir
- Approx Payment:$4,378*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4165 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Michael Saunders & Company.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# A4459974) located at 7154 Hawks Harbor Cir Bradenton FL 34207, call: 813-452-4165
7154 Hawks Harbor Cir, Bradenton FL is a single family home of 4314 sqft and
is currently priced at $899,900
This single family home has 3 bedrooms and was built in 2007.
A comparable home for sale at 3212 Florida Blvd in Bradenton is listed at $245,000.
This home on 7154 Hawks Harbor Cir has decreased in price by $49,100 and the last change was on 2/21/2020.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Bradenton, FL.
Sarabay Estates, Golden Acres and Tangelo Park are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS A4459974 has been posted on this site since 2/14/2020 (219 days ago).