719 Avenida Del Norte Sarasota FL 34242 MLS T3291338
Less Photos /\
719 Avenida Del Norte
Home Description: 719 Avenida Del Norte
Rare opportunity to own a private gated estate directly on Grand Canal with 228' of deep water canal frontage in the heart of Siesta Key. Yes, you read correctly... 228 feet of water frontage with gazebo, 10,000 lb. boat lift, boat davits, mooring whips, and still enough space for friends and family to stop by and dock their boats. Located on a quarter acre lot at the end of a quiet dead end street, this home offers unparalleled privacy and ample space for kids and pets to roam. This spacious home, with almost 3,000 sq. ft. of living space, offers expansive deep Grand Canal view from practically every room, open floor plan, abundance of natural light, two a/c units, 4 bedrooms, 3 full bathrooms and an oversized two car garage. The large, bright, and airy master suite is located on the third level and features a custom master bath with glass shower, jacuzzi tub, dual sinks and fine finishes. The heated swimming pool is enclosed with a 15-foot cage overlooking the water. Location, location, location…it’s only 15 minutes by boat to the open bay and intracoastal waterway and a short walk to the world famous Siesta Key Beach and Siesta Village. This home has been well maintained by the current owner for the past 28 years. It’s move in ready or bring your imagination and architect to turn this home into a $2 million+ gem!
- Private Pool: Y
- Pool Features: Gunite, Heated, In Ground, Screen Enclosure
- Water View: Canal
- Water Frontage: Canal - Saltwater
- Water Feet: 228
- Water Extras: Davits, Dock - Covered, Dock - Open, Dock - Wood, Dock w/Electric, Dock w/Water Supply, Lift, No Wake Zone, Seawall - Concrete
- Water Access: Canal - Saltwater
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s)
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Electric Water Heater, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Tile, Wood
- Additional Rooms: Breakfast Room Separate, Florida Room, Great Room, Inside Utility
- Architectural Style: Spanish/Mediterranean
- Exterior Features: Awning(s), Fenced, Irrigation System, Sliding Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Block
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: South
- Roof: Built-Up
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Garage Door Opener, Off Street, Oversized
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air, Zoned
- Heating: Central
- Utilities: Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Well, Water Connected
- Lot Sqft: 11583
- Lot Dim: 50x143
- Lot Acres: 0.27
- Total Acre: 1/4 to less than 1/2
- Lot Num: 19
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Building Num Floors: 2
- Pets Allowed: Yes
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Sarasota home in this zip code is
$2,308,365 (53.9% more than this home).
This home is priced at $507/sqft,
which is 22.6% less than similar homes
in the 34242 zip code.
719 Avenida Del Norte Sarasota FL 34242
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 719 Avenida Del Norte
For Sale Near: 719 Avenida Del Norte
- Approx Payment:$7,297*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 527-9259 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Offerpad Brokerage.
719 Avenida Del Norte, Sarasota FL is a single family home of 2957 sqft and
is currently priced at $1,500,000
This single family home has 4 bedrooms and was built in 1956.
A comparable home for sale at 309 Canal Rd in Sarasota is listed at $1,250,000.
This home on 719 Avenida Del Norte has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Sarasota, FL.
Siesta Isles, Siesta Beach and Crystal Sands are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS T3291338 has been posted on this site since 2/19/2021 (16 days ago).