719 Foggy Morn Ln Bradenton FL 34212 MLS A4467935
Less Photos /\
719 Foggy Morn Ln
Home Description: 719 Foggy Morn Ln
It's time for that Golf Course home you've dreamed of, where you can work on your short game at night just behind your pool/lanai after another great Waterlefe Day! This maintenance included home has many updates....new wood floors in the great room, newly painted interior and a brand new pool surface! Newer pool heat pump, stylish lighting and a remodeled kitchen with cabinets and granite counters add to the allure of the bright and open floor plan. Wake up each morning to the rising sun as it comes across the 7th green at you new championship golf club! Waterlefe residents have access to many options..centered around the River Club featuring a Restaurant, Bar, Fitness Center, Tiki Bar and Jr Olympic Pool - the heartbeat of the neighborhood! Imagine days playing Golf, cruising down the Manatee River with friends or at daily fitness classes, card games, social functions, book clubs and more - your social calendar is full! Golf Club Membership is optional. Come see this green-side beauty in person and you'll know why this will be your new Waterlefe Home.
- Address: 719 Foggy Morn Ln
- Levels: One
- City: Bradenton
- Zip: 34212
- County: Manatee
- Subdivision: Waterlefe Golf And River Club
- Community Features: Cable, Clubhouse, Fence Restrictions, Fitness Center, Gated, Lobby Key Required, Optional Additional Fees, Playground, Pool, Recreation Facilities, Security, Vehicle Restrictions
- Elementary School: Freedom Elementary
- Middle School: Carlos E. Haile Middle
- High School: Parrish Community High
- Private Pool: Y
- Pool Features: Gunite, Heated, In Ground, Lighting, Screen Enclosure
- Water Feet: 0
- Water Extras: Fishing Pier
- Water Access: Marina
- Interior Features: Built in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Coffered Ceiling(s), High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Window Treatments
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Washer
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Engineered Hardwood
- Balcony/Porch/Lanai Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Bedroom 2 Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Den Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Great Room Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Kitchen Features: Closet Pantry
- Master Bedroom Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Additional Rooms: Den/Library/Office, Great Room, Inside Utility
- Exterior Features: Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: West
- Roof: Tile
- Building Sqft: 2303
Available now at $335,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Garage Faces Side
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Natural Gas
- Utilities: BB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Meter, Underground Utilities, Water Connected
- Lot Sqft: 7514
- Lot Dim: 58x130
- Lot Acres: 0.17
- Total Acre: Up to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Lot Num: 6
- HOA Fees: $665 Quarterly
- HOA Monthly Amount: $221
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Annual CDD FEE: $2,870
- Monthly Maintenance: $163
- Maintenance Includes: 24-Hour Guard, Cable TV, Community Pool, Fidelity Bond, Internet, Maintenance Grounds, Manager, Pest Control, Recreational Facilities, Security
- Building Num Floors: 1
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Pet Restrictions: Manatee County Leash Laws Apply
- Pet Size: Large (61-100 Lbs.)
- Num Pets: 3
- Max Pet Weight: 100
The average asking price of a 2 bedroom Bradenton home in this zip code is
$329,083 (1.8% less than this home).
This home is priced at $225/sqft,
which is 18.6% less than similar homes
in the 34212 zip code.
719 Foggy Morn Ln Bradenton FL 34212
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 719 Foggy Morn Ln
- Approx Payment:$1,630*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4165 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Coldwell Banker Realty.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# A4467935) located at 719 Foggy Morn Ln Bradenton FL 34212, call: 813-452-4165
719 Foggy Morn Ln, Bradenton FL is a single family home of 1492 sqft and
is currently priced at $335,000
This single family home has 2 bedrooms and was built in 2001.
A comparable home for sale at 10515 Winding Stream Way in Bradenton is listed at $589,000.
This home on 719 Foggy Morn Ln has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Bradenton, FL.
Greenfield Plantation, Stoneybrook At Heritage Harbour and River Strand At Heritage Harbor are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS A4467935 has been posted on this site since 5/23/2020 (13 days ago).