7210 38Th Ct E Sarasota FL 34243 MLS A4476330
Less Photos /\
7210 38Th Ct E
Home Description: 7210 38Th Ct E
Beautiful lake front 3BR/2BA pool home on short cul-de-sac in The Trails neighborhood which features paver sidewalks throughout. This home has a newly re-landscaped lot with lovely curb appeal. The back of the house faces west so you enjoy awesome sunsets from the lanai, lounging in your pool or from inside the house due to beautiful large windows looking out to the lake. Open spacious kitchen features beautiful 42 inch newly painted cabinets with new hardware on all drawers and cabinets. Granite counter tops in kitchen and 12 ft. long and 42 inches wide granite island in the kitchen. Vinyl Plank flooring throughout main living area and kitchen. Entertainment center (except TV) in great room is attached to wall and stays with the house. The master bedroom is very spacious with gorgeous lake views and access out to the pool. Large walk-in closet. Master bath features double vanity sinks, soaking tub, 18 inch tile, walk-in shower with seat and beautiful overhead light fixture. Separate area with natural light and paneled pocket door features linen closet and toilet area. Two guest bedrooms have new porcelain tile flooring. There is enough brand new tile in boxes in the garage to tile the entire master bedroom and master bath. Master bath and guest/pool bath have been newly repainted as well as all the doors in the house. Front door has been newly painted and a smart lock and new handles have been installed. New light fixtures and fans throughout the house. Garage door has a new opener that is very quiet and fast. New Aqua Sauna whole house water filtration system. New pool filter and new pool pump. Roof is seven years new. NO CDD FEES and low HOA. This home is convenient to restaurants and near lots of shopping. Located approximately 10 min. to I-75, 25 minutes to beaches and 20 minutes to downtown Sarasota.
- Address: 7210 38Th Ct E
- Levels: One
- City: Sarasota
- Zip: 34243
- County: Manatee
- Community Features: Pool, Tennis Court(s)
- Elementary School: Kinnan Elementary
- Middle School: Braden River Middle
- High School: Southeast High
- Private Pool: Y
- Pool Features: Gunite, In Ground, Other, Screen Enclosure
- Water View: Lake
- Water Frontage: Lake
- Water Feet: 50
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Walk-In Closet(s)
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Concrete, Linoleum, Porcelain Tile
- Balcony/Porch/Lanai Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Bathroom 2 Features: Shower No Tub
- Bedroom 3 Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Bedroom 2 Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Dinette Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Kitchen Features: Breakfast Bar, Closet Pantry, Granite Counters
- Living Room Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Master Bathroom Features: Garden Bath, Tub with Separate Shower Stall, Walk-in Closet(s)
- Master Bedroom Features: Ceiling Fan(s), En Suite Bathroom
- Additional Rooms: Family Room, Inside Utility
- Architectural Style: Spanish/Mediterranean
- Exterior Features: Irrigation System, Sliding Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: East
- Roof: Tile
- Building Sqft: 2603
Available now at $424,900
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Curb Parking, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, On Street
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Heat Pump
- Utilities: Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Fire Hydrant, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Recycled, Water Connected
- Lot Sqft: 7884
- Lot Acres: 0.18
- Total Acre: Up to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Lot Num: 21
- HOA Fees: $495 Annually
- HOA Monthly Amount: $41
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: In County, Sidewalk, Street Dead-End, Street Paved
- Maintenance Includes: Community Pool, Manager, Pool Maintenance, Recreational Facilities
- Building Num Floors: 1
- Condo Floor Number: 1
- Pets Allowed: Yes
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Sarasota home in this zip code is
$405,547 (4.6% less than this home).
This home is priced at $231/sqft,
which is 12.5% less than similar homes
in the 34243 zip code.
7210 38Th Ct E Sarasota FL 34243
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 7210 38Th Ct E
For Sale Near: 7210 38Th Ct E
- Approx Payment:$2,067*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4165 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Coldwell Banker Realty.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# A4476330) located at 7210 38Th Ct E Sarasota FL 34243, call: 813-452-4165
7210 38Th Ct E, Sarasota FL is a single family home of 1841 sqft and
is currently priced at $424,900
This single family home has 3 bedrooms and was built in 1994.
A comparable home for sale at 5628 Country Lakes Dr E in Sarasota is listed at $449,000.
This home on 7210 38Th Ct E has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Sarasota, FL.
Treymore At Village Of Palm Aire, Carlyle Villages Of Palm Aire and Whitfield Country Club are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS A4476330 has been posted on this site since 9/14/2020 (9 days ago).