7212 102Nd Ln Seminole FL 33772 MLS U8092957
Less Photos /\
7212 102Nd Ln
Home Description: 7212 102Nd Ln
WOW!! 2006 Townhouse in Bayou Grande! Appreciate this well kept 3 BR, 2 Full and 2 Half Baths, ALONG with a BONUS room on the first floor and a 2 car garage~ Great location, close to the new Seminole City Center, and only minutes to the beach! All ages are welcome. 2 Pets are allowed, Dog or Cat, no weight limit! Seller installed a NEW 2020 AC unit, in 2019 Fresh Exterior Paint and Newly paved Private Road in 2017. Association takes care of Roof. Lush landscaping throughout this lovely community. Before entering this home, notice the comfortable front outside patio with pavers surrounded by gorgeous mature landscaping. The open floor plan makes this 1885 sf home look MUCH larger! Solid wooden cabinets in the kitchen with Granite tops. Stainless appliances to finish off this look~ Love the built in desk in the kitchen along with island. A must see home.
- Elementary School: Orange Grove Elementary-PN
- Middle School: Osceola Middle-PN
- High School: Seminole High-PN
- Interior Features: Built in Features, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Ceramic Tile
- Bedroom 3 Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Bedroom 2 Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Bonus Room Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Dining Room Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Kitchen Features: Closet Pantry, Desk Built-In
- Living Room Features: Built-In Shelving, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Master Bedroom Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Additional Rooms: Bonus Room, Inside Utility
- Exterior Features: Lighting
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Concrete, Stucco, Wood Frame
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: East
- Roof: Built-Up, Shingle
Available now at $259,900
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Rear, Guest, Underground
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central, Electric
- Utilities: Public
- Lot Sqft: 1067
- Lot Acres: 0.02
- Total Acre: Up to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Lot Num: 6
- HOA Fees: $314 Monthly
- HOA Monthly Amount: $314
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Townhouse
- Maintenance Includes: Community Pool, Escrow Reserves Fund, Maintenance Grounds, Manager, Pest Control, Pool Maintenance, Private Road, Sewer, Trash
- Building Num Floors: 3
- Building Name Number: 7212
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Pet Restrictions: Max 2 pets- Dog or Cat- no weight restrictions
- Pet Size: Extra Large (101+ Lbs.)
- Num Pets: 2
- Max Pet Weight: 999
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Seminole condo in this zip code is
$245,027 (5.7% less than this home).
This condo is priced at $138/sqft,
which is 0.3% less than similar condos
in the 33772 zip code.
7212 102Nd Ln Seminole FL 33772
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 7212 102Nd Ln
- Approx Payment:$1,317*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4250 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Future Home Realty Inc.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# U8092957) located at 7212 102Nd Ln Seminole FL 33772, call: 813-452-4250
7212 102Nd Ln, Seminole FL is a condo of 1885 sqft and
is currently priced at $259,900
This condo has 3 bedrooms and was built in 2006.
A comparable condo for sale at 7140 102Nd Ln in Seminole is listed at $260,000.
This condo on 7212 102Nd Ln has not had a price change.
In addition to condos, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Seminole, FL.
Ridgewood Groves, Bay Ridge Estates and Bay Ridge Terrace are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS U8092957 has been posted on this site since 8/2/2020 (3 days ago).