7227 Fountain Palm Cir # 7227 Bradenton FL 34203 MLS A4488189
Less Photos /\
7227 Fountain Palm Cir # 7227
Home Description: 7227 Fountain Palm Cir # 7227
NO MANDATORY GOLF FEES REQUIRED. Welcome to Paradise in the only gated community of Tara Preserve offering total maintenance free living at it's best. This fabulous 3 bedroom, 2 bath, 1 car garage condo, is light, bright and airy. Nestled in the Palm Grove community with barrell tile roofs and paver driveways and a camera security system. This condo offers a large open kitchen with corian countertops and a oversized breakfast bar, stainless steel appliances, wood cabinets and ample room off the kitchen which would be perfect for an office. high vaulted ceilings, separate dining area, spacious great room, open floor plan. Large master bedroom en-suite with separate walk-in shower and tub. Dual sinks and spacious walk-in closet. Large screened in lanai, 28'x6', offering privacy and lush preserve views. Bedroom 2 and 3 both have their own balcony access. Laundry is conveniently located adjacent to the kitchen. Alarm system. Quarterly association fees of $850, and CDD fees of $435 which are included in the taxes. Palm Grove has it's own local community pool and also has access to the Tara Preserve Clubhouse with dining facilities, community pool with a community center, driving range, putting green and a variety of golf packages available for the avid golfer or pay as you play. Annual fee of $915.82 to Tara Master Association which includes Comcast Cable TV with high speed internet, voice activated remotes, HBO, ESPN, music and over 130 channels. Centrally located with easy access to I-75, shopping, dining, and a short drive to the Sarasota/Bradenton International Airport, Ringling Museum, downtown Sarasota, and some of the most beautiful beaches Southwestern Florida has to offer including Siesta Key Beach which has been rated #1 for many years. Come enjoy Florida's country club lifestyle at it's best.
- Address: 7227 Fountain Palm Cir # 7227
- Unit Num: 7227
- Levels: One
- City: Bradenton
- Zip: 34203
- County: Manatee
- Community Features: Clubhouse, Gated, Golf Course, Maintenance, Pickleball Court(s), Pool, Tennis Court(s)
- Elementary School: Tara Elementary
- Middle School: Braden River Middle
- High School: Braden River High
- Private Pool: N
- Pool Features: In Ground, Screen Enclosure
- Spa Features: Heated, In Ground
- Interior Features: Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Stone Counters, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Ceramic Tile
- Bedroom 3 Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Bedroom 2 Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Kitchen Features: Breakfast Bar, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Master Bedroom Features: Ceiling Fan(s), En Suite Bathroom, Tub with Separate Shower Stall, Walk-In Closet(s)
- Additional Rooms: Inside Utility
- Exterior Features: Irrigation System, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Tennis Court(s)
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: Northeast
- Roof: Tile
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 1
- Garage Feature: Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Open
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Electric
- Utilities: Cable Connected, Electricity Connected
- Lot Sqft: 328493
- Lot Acres: 7.54
- Lot Num: 0
- HOA Fees: $916 Annually
- HOA Monthly Amount: $76
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Condominium
- Location: In County, Sidewalk
- Annual CDD FEE: $435
- Monthly Maintenance: $0
- Maintenance Includes: Community Pool, Escrow Reserves Fund, Fidelity Bond, Maintenance Exterior, Maintenance Grounds, Pool Maintenance, Trash
- Condo Maintenance Fee: $850 Quarterly
- Monthly Condo Maintenance Fee: $283
- Building Num Floors: 1
- Building Name Number: 7227
- Condo Floor Number: 2
- Pets Allowed: Number Limit, Size Limit, Yes
- Pet Restrictions: 2 domestic pets allowed not more than 35 lbs
- Pet Size: Small (16-35 Lbs.)
- Num Pets: 2
- Max Pet Weight: 35
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Bradenton condo in this zip code is
$242,939 (8.0% more than this home).
This condo is priced at $139/sqft,
which is 5.3% less than similar condos
in the 34203 zip code.
7227 Fountain Palm Cir # 7227 Bradenton FL 34203
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 7227 Fountain Palm Cir # 7227
- Approx Payment:$1,139*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4165 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Coldwell Banker Realty.
7227 Fountain Palm Cir # 7227, Bradenton FL is a condo of 1617 sqft and
is currently priced at $224,900
This condo has 3 bedrooms and was built in 2005.
A comparable condo for sale at 7839 52Nd Ter E in Bradenton is listed at $315,000.
This condo on 7227 Fountain Palm Cir # 7227 has not had a price change.
In addition to condos, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Bradenton, FL.
Garden Lakes Village, Harborage On Braden River and Cedar Hollow At Tara are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS A4488189 has been posted on this site since 1/12/2021 (10 days ago).