724 8Th N St St Petersburg FL 33701 MLS U8130559
Less Photos /\
724 8Th N St
Home Description: 724 8Th N St
One or more photo(s) has been virtually staged. Bungalow Charmer!
This craftsman style bungalow is nestled in the heart of historic Uptown St. Petersburg. Come enjoy this 3-bedroom, 2 bath gem on a quiet tree-lined brick street with well-established landscaping. No need to Uber, when you can enjoy leisurely walks to the local shops on Beach Drive, the restaurants downtown, or take in the water views on Coffee Pot Bayou or Crescent Lake. This well cared for home is set back on a large lot with a pull-thru driveway, offering plenty of off street parking and alley access. An inviting porch, perfect for a swing or afternoon tea will welcome you home. As you enter, you will appreciate the stained-glass transoms, the 10-foot ceilings and gleaming hardwood floors throughout this thoughtfully restored home. The living room boasts a wood burning fireplace, perfect for those holiday gatherings. Entertaining is easy in the formal dining room adjacent to the kitchen with stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, as well as a breakfast nook for casual dining. The laundry room is conveniently located off of the kitchen. The guest bathroom includes beautiful tile with a claw-foot tub. The Main bedroom is roomy enough for a king size bed, includes an electric fireplace, oversized shower, closet and granite vanity for a total retreat. A spacious guest room awaits your design flair to create a welcoming space. French doors invite you into what could become your private office or 3rd bedroom. Host your next BBQ or lawn party on this huge, newly sodded and irrigated front yard. Make an appointment to see this classic charmer before I mark it as SOLD!!
- Elementary School: North Shore Elementary-PN
- Middle School: John Hopkins Middle-PN
- High School: St. Petersburg High-PN
- Interior Features: Built in Features,Ceiling Fans(s),Crown Molding,High Ceilings,L Dining,Solid Wood Cabinets,Stone Counters,Walk-In Closet(s),Window Treatments
- Appliances: Dishwasher,Disposal,Electric Water Heater,Range,Range Hood,Refrigerator
- Fireplace Desc: Electric,Family Room,Master Bedroom,Wood Burning
- Floor Covering: Tile,Wood
- Additional Rooms: Attic,Family Room,Formal Dining Room Separate,Inside Utility,Storage Rooms
- Architectural Style: Bungalow
- Exterior Features: Irrigation System,Storage
- Exterior Contruction: Cement Siding,Wood Frame
- Foundation: Crawlspace
- Front Exposure: East
- Roof: Shingle
- Indoor Air Quality: No Smoking-Interior Buildg
- Building Sqft: 1621
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Garage: False
- Garage Spaces: 0
- Garage Feature: Alley Access,Driveway,Oversized
- Carport: False
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central,Electric,Heat Pump
- Utilities: Cable Available,Cable Connected,Electricity Available,Electricity Connected,Phone Available,Sewer Available,Sewer Connected,Water Available,Water Connected
- Lot Sqft: 7784.00
- Lot Acres: 0.1800
- Total Acre: 0 to less than 1/4
- Lot Num: 4
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: Historic District,Sidewalk,Street Brick,Street One Way
- Disaster Mitigation: Above Flood Plain,Fire Resistant Exterior
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom St Petersburg home in this zip code is
$462,690 (13.5% less than this home).
This home is priced at $451/sqft,
which is 34.9% less than similar homes
in the 33701 zip code.
724 8Th N St St Petersburg FL 33701
Print Map | Driving Directions
- Approx Payment:$2,603*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 223-3366 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of COLDWELL BANKER REALTY.
724 8Th N St, St Petersburg FL is a single family home of 1185 sqft and
is currently priced at $535,000
This single family home has 3 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 808 9Th N Ave in St Petersburg is listed at $419,900.
This home on 724 8Th N St has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in St Petersburg, FL.
Walker Whitney Plaza, Brunsons and Colonial Place are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS U8130559 has been posted on this site since 7/20/2021 (16 days ago).