7246 Conch Blvd Seminole FL 33777 MLS U8085423
Less Photos /\
7246 Conch Blvd
Home Description: 7246 Conch Blvd
Resort Style living at its best! Don't miss this opportunity to grab this 3 bedroom/2.5 bath townhome overlooking the central pond with an oversized 2 car garage. Light and Bright open floorplan with high ceilings and great views. Large kitchen has a kitchen island, eating space and built in Desk. Solid surface countertops and wood cabinets. Open to the Living Room and a separate formal dining room both with access to the screened in porch. All Bedrooms upstairs with a large landing that will accommodate a sleeper sofa. Dramatic Double door entry to the master suite with walk in closet and spa like bath featuring his and her sinks, private commode, step in shower and soaking tub. Other bedrooms are good size and the laundry room is located upstairs. 2 car oversized garage with extra space for storage leads out to a covered lower patio perfect for grilling. This waterfront community is feature rich with a private canoe/kayak launch area including storage, fishing dock overlooking the bayou, enclosed picnic tables for entertaining, fire pit and walking trail. The club house is well appointed and can be reserved for a small fee which is adjacent to tennis courts and a beautiful heated pool and fitness center. Assoc. covers all exterior maintenance including the roof which was replace within the last 3 years. Secure gated community across from Seminole Lake Park. Close to dining/shopping and beaches.
- Address: 7246 Conch Blvd
- Levels: Three Or More
- City: Seminole
- Zip: 33777
- County: Pinellas
- Subdivision: Seminole Isle
- Community Features: Fitness Center, Pool, Recreation Facilities, Security, Tennis Court(s)
- Elementary School: Starkey Elementary-PN
- Middle School: Osceola Middle-PN
- High School: Dixie Hollins High-PN
- Water View: Pond
- Water Feet: 0
- Water Extras: Boat Ramp - Private, Dock - Open, Fishing Pier
- Water Access: Bayou, Canal - Saltwater
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Walk-In Closet(s)
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Tile
- Additional Rooms: Formal Dining Room Separate, Inside Utility
- Architectural Style: Contemporary, Elevated, Key West
- Exterior Features: Balcony, Irrigation System, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Tennis Court(s)
- Exterior Contruction: Block
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: East
- Roof: Shingle
- Building Sqft: 2088
Available now at $359,900
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Oversized
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central
- Utilities: Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Fire Hydrant, Public, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Water Connected
- Lot Sqft: 1877
- Lot Acres: 0.04
- Total Acre: Up to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Lot Num: 9
- HOA Fees: $429 Monthly
- HOA Monthly Amount: $429
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Townhouse
- Property Desc: Walk-Up
- Location: In County, Near Public Transit, Street Paved
- Maintenance Includes: Community Pool, Escrow Reserves Fund, Insurance, Maintenance Exterior, Maintenance Grounds, Manager, Pool Maintenance, Recreational Facilities, Security, Sewer, Trash, Water
- Building Name Number: 7246
- Pets Allowed: Yes
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Seminole condo in this zip code is
$301,888 (16.1% less than this home).
This condo is priced at $172/sqft,
which is 4.7% less than similar condos
in the 33777 zip code.
7246 Conch Blvd Seminole FL 33777
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 7246 Conch Blvd
- Approx Payment:$1,751*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4250 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Imapp Realty Group.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# U8085423) located at 7246 Conch Blvd Seminole FL 33777, call: 813-452-4250
7246 Conch Blvd, Seminole FL is a condo of 2088 sqft and
is currently priced at $359,900
This condo has 3 bedrooms and was built in 2005.
A comparable condo for sale at 7296 Marathon Dr # 503 in Seminole is listed at $300,000.
This condo on 7246 Conch Blvd has not had a price change.
In addition to condos, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Seminole, FL.
Lake Pearl Estates, Bayou Manor and Seminole On Green are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS U8085423 has been posted on this site since 5/23/2020 (13 days ago).