725 Eagle Point Dr Venice FL 34285 MLS N6111842
Less Photos /\
725 Eagle Point Dr
Home Description: 725 Eagle Point Dr
Custom built with meticulous attention to detail, this spacious Key West style home inside the gates of the prestigious Eagle Point Club waterfront neighbor offers the best of Florida boating lifestyle, stylish comfort in every interior space and convenient proximity to downtown Venice and the beaches. Right from the welcoming front porch, the open floor plan impresses with views through the inviting living room, out to the sizable covered outdoor living space and on to the 30x20 pool and surrounding patios. The expansive kitchen is as smart as it is beautiful, with counter seating for up to 7, a cooking island with 6-burner Viking gas range, desk space for a convenient computer station, wet bar with a wine cooler and full size dining room. Family room is adjacent in one direction, powder room and oversize laundry room in the other. Guests have their own 2-bedroom wing up a few short steps and with special access out to the pool. The owners suite with luxurious bathroom and walk-in closet and a well-placed den/office that could be a 4th bedroom occupy the whole opposite side of the house. Included is a deeded deep-water Dock right on Roberts Bay and the Intracoastal Waterway. Other Eagle Point amenities include a clubhouse, a separate full-size guest house for the exclusive use of owners guests, tennis court and the mature lush tropical lands that are some of the landmarks that have put this iconic neighborhood on the National Register of Historic Places.
- Address: 725 Eagle Point Dr
- Levels: Two
- City: Venice
- Zip: 34285
- County: Sarasota
- Community Features: Clubhouse, Dock, Gated, Tennis Court(s)
- Elementary School: Venice Elementary
- Middle School: Laurel Nokomis Middle
- High School: Venice Senior High
- Private Pool: Y
- Pool Features: Auto Cleaner, Deck, In Ground, Lighting, Outside Bath Access, Screen Enclosure, Self Cleaning
- Water Name: ROBERTS BAY AND INTRACOASTAL
- Water Feet: 0
- Water Extras: Boathouse, Bridges - No Fixed Bridges, Dock w/Water Supply, Riprap, Sailboat Water
- Water Access: Bay/Harbor, Intracoastal Waterway
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s), Central Vaccum, Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Skylight(s), Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar, Window Treatments
- Appliances: Built-In Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer, Wine Refrigerator
- Fireplace Desc: Gas, Wood Burning
- Floor Covering: Tile, Wood
- Balcony/Porch/Lanai Features: Ceiling Fan(s), Wet Bar
- Family Room Features: Built-In Shelving
- Kitchen Features: Bar, Cooking Island, Desk Built-In, Dual Sinks, Granite Counters, Pantry, Wet Bar
- Living Room Features: Built-In Shelving
- Master Bedroom Features: En Suite Bathroom, Walk-in Closet(s)
- Additional Rooms: Inside Utility, Storage Rooms
- Architectural Style: Key West
- Exterior Features: Irrigation System, Outdoor Kitchen, Shade Shutter(s), Sliding Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Wood Siding
- Foundation: Stem Wall
- Front Exposure: East
- Roof: Metal
- Building Sqft: 5232
Available now at $1,100,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 3
- Garage Feature: Garage Door Opener, Ground Level, Oversized
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central, Electric
- Utilities: Propane, Sprinkler Well, Street Lights
- Lot Sqft: 11728
- Lot Acres: 0.27
- Total Acre: 1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Lot Num: 32
- HOA Fees: $1,260 Quarterly
- HOA Monthly Amount: $420
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: Street Private
- Maintenance Includes: Common Area Taxes, Escrow Reserves Fund, Manager
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Venice home in this zip code is
$1,145,530 (4.1% more than this home).
This home is priced at $333/sqft,
which is 19.5% less than similar homes
in the 34285 zip code.
725 Eagle Point Dr Venice FL 34285
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 725 Eagle Point Dr
- Approx Payment:$5,351*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 527-9259 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Michael Saunders & Company.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# N6111842) located at 725 Eagle Point Dr Venice FL 34285, call: 813-527-9259
725 Eagle Point Dr, Venice FL is a single family home of 3308 sqft and
is currently priced at $1,100,000
This single family home has 4 bedrooms and was built in 2001.
A comparable home for sale at 900 Nokomis Ave S in Venice is listed at $640,000.
This home on 725 Eagle Point Dr has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Venice, FL.
Venice Gulf View, Venice East and Venice Gardens are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS N6111842 has been posted on this site since 9/15/2020 (9 days ago).