730 129Th Ne St Bradenton FL 34212 MLS U8136751
Less Photos /\
730 129Th Ne St
Home Description: 730 129Th Ne St
Pack your bags and get ready to move right into this beautiful newer home. There are no CDD fees to worry about here, just 3,170 square feet of spacious home living in the wonderful Brookside Estates neighborhood. This home provides you with 5 bedrooms and 4 full bathrooms. The 5th bedroom is the entire upstairs that has its own bathroom and could be sectioned off to have a separate family room/bedroom or just keep it as is and use as a playroom, home theatre room or even a home office. There are lots of possibilities for what you can do. The kitchen is updated with granite counters and has a large center island that looks over the great room. The master bedroom is roomy and has an attached bathroom that is large and has a granite counter vanity with double sinks, a large soaking tub, separate shower and water closet. When you are ready to relax and be refreshed, step out back into your private screened in lanai with a beautiful salt water inground pool with upgraded variable speed pool pump. The back yard is fully fenced and there's no homes directly behind the home which aids in the privacy. The homeowner made many recent improvements including repainting the entire interior of the home, upgraded the light fixtures, installed new remote controlled ceiling fans. installed the back yard fencing and an electronic keypad lock on the front door! The large 3 car garage has plenty of room for your cars and anything else you need a garage for. This home comes with the balance of a 15 year transferable structural warranty from the builder, M/I Homes. All of the furnishings optional so if you are looking for a complete turnkey solution then this is it. Make your plans now to see this beautiful home before it's gone!
- Elementary School: Gene Witt Elementary
- Middle School: Carlos E. Haile Middle
- High School: Parrish Community High
- Private Pool: True
- Pool Features: Chlorine Free,Gunite,In Ground,Lighting,Salt Water,Screen Enclosure
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s),Eat-in Kitchen,Kitchen/Family Room Combo,Master Bedroom Main Floor,Open Floorplan,Split Bedroom,Stone Counters,Thermostat,Walk-In Closet(s),Window Treatments
- Appliances: Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Electric Water Heater,Microwave,Range,Range Hood,Refrigerator,Washer
- Floor Covering: Carpet,Ceramic Tile,Laminate
- Balcony/Porch/Lanai Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Master Bathroom Features: Dual Sinks,En Suite Bathroom,Exhaust Fan,Garden Bath,Granite Counters,Stone Counters,Tub with Separate Shower Stall
- Kitchen Features: Breakfast Bar,Closet Pantry,Granite Counters
- Great Room Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Exterior Features: Dog Run,Fence,Rain Gutters,Sidewalk,Sliding Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Block,Stucco,Wood Frame
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: North
- Roof: Shingle
- Building Sqft: 4092
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Bathroom 2||8x10||First||Ceramic Tile|
|Bathroom 3||5x8||First||Ceramic Tile|
|Bathroom 4||5x9||Second||Ceramic Tile|
|Master Bathroom||7x20||First||Ceramic Tile|
|Bedroom 2||12x13||First||Ceramic Tile|
- Attached Garage: True
- Garage: True
- Garage Spaces: 3
- Garage Feature: Driveway,Garage Door Opener,Golf Cart Parking
- Carport: False
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central,Electric,Exhaust Fan
- Utilities: Cable Connected,Electricity Connected,Public,Sewer Connected,Street Lights,Underground Utilities,Water Connected
- Lot Sqft: 7802.00
- Lot Acres: 0.1800
- Total Acre: 0 to less than 1/4
- Lot Num: 29
- HOA Fees: $97 Monthly
- HOA Monthly Amount: $97
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: False
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Pets Allowed: Number Limit
- Num Pets: 3
The average asking price of a 5 bedroom Bradenton home in this zip code is
$755,483 (26.1% more than this home).
This home is priced at $189/sqft,
which is 32.4% less than similar homes
in the 34212 zip code.
730 129Th Ne St Bradenton FL 34212
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 730 129Th Ne St
- Approx Payment:$2,914*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 223-3366 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of CHARLES RUTENBERG REALTY INC.
730 129Th Ne St, Bradenton FL is a single family home of 3170 sqft and
is currently priced at $599,000
This single family home has 5 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 15622 Rose Grove Dr in Bradenton is listed at $629,900.
This home on 730 129Th Ne St has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Bradenton, FL.
Copperlefe, Hidden Oaks and Country Creek are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS U8136751 has been posted on this site since 9/14/2021 (5 days ago).