730 Stonecrest Dr Sarasota FL 34232 MLS A4462611
Less Photos /\
730 Stonecrest Dr
Home Description: 730 Stonecrest Dr
This beautifully maintained and recently updated home located in charming The Oaks at Woodland Park with picturesque canopied streets right in the heart of Sarasota. This home has been meticulously maintained and features 3 bedrooms, 3 baths and lots of new updates throughout; including a brand new Florida Room leading to the fenced in back yard. This home is spacious with all bedrooms and bathrooms on the main living floor. The home is situated on a corner lot with a circular driveway and side load garage. A highly desired bonus room upstairs is perfect for a child's playroom, game room, exercise studio or simply reading and relaxation. The home's open floor plan design features three separate wings, each with its own bedroom and bath and plenty of storage. Prepare delicious meals in the updated kitchen that boasts wood cabinets, gorgeous new Quartz counter tops, a breakfast bar, pantry, and stainless steel appliances. Two AC units are provided for individual floor settings and comfort. Other amenities include a custom built-in entertainment center with crown molding, tray ceilings, an open floor plan, wood flooring in the office and dining room, tile in the main living areas and new carpet in the bedrooms and bonus room. On the exterior, you will find a brand new garage door as well positioned night lighting illuminating the professionally designed landscaping and home. The entire home has recently been painted as well. The Oaks in Woodland Park offers plenty of wooded areas and natural beauty and is centrally located to shopping, dining, theaters and much more. Come see what this home has to offer.
- Elementary School: Fruitville Elementary
- Middle School: McIntosh Middle
- High School: Sarasota High
- Interior Features: Built in Features, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Kitchen Features: Closet Pantry
- Additional Rooms: Bonus Room, Den/Library/Office, Formal Dining Room Separate, Formal Living Room Separate, Inside Utility
- Architectural Style: Custom
- Exterior Features: Fenced
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: Northeast
- Roof: Shingle
Available now at $499,900
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Circular Driveway, Garage Door Opener
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central, Electric, Zoned
- Utilities: Cable Available, Electricity Available
- Lot Sqft: 12247
- Lot Acres: 0.28
- Total Acre: 1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Lot Num: 44
- HOA Fees: $495 Annually
- HOA Monthly Amount: $41
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: Corner Lot, In County, Street Paved
- Building Num Floors: 2
- Pets Allowed: Yes
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Sarasota home in this zip code is
$328,867 (34.2% less than this home).
This home is priced at $173/sqft,
which is 6.8% less than similar homes
in the 34232 zip code.
730 Stonecrest Dr Sarasota FL 34232
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 730 Stonecrest Dr
For Sale Near: 730 Stonecrest Dr
- Approx Payment:$2,432*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 527-9259 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Bright Realty.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# A4462611) located at 730 Stonecrest Dr Sarasota FL 34232, call: 813-527-9259
730 Stonecrest Dr, Sarasota FL is a single family home of 2897 sqft and
is currently priced at $499,900
This single family home has 3 bedrooms and was built in 2002.
A comparable home for sale at 1042 Whitegate Ct in Sarasota is listed at $309,900.
This home on 730 Stonecrest Dr has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Sarasota, FL.
Tamaron, Village Plaza and Eastwood Oaks are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS A4462611 has been posted on this site since 3/26/2020 (14 days ago).