7330 Regina Royale # 76 Sarasota FL 34238 MLS A4456670
Reduced By $8,500
last change 3/25/2020
Less Photos /\
7330 Regina Royale # 76
Home Description: 7330 Regina Royale # 76
Truly *lock & leave* rarely available condo behind the gates of beloved Mara Villa at Prestancia! Unmistakably the best value in the neighborhood. Perfect for vacations or downsizing within the peace & quiet of a natural luxury lifestyle community. Recently renovated kitchen & baths, solid slate & marble accents, plantation shutters, & micro lighting are a discreetly modern nod to the classic Mediterranean Revival design. The open kitchen is fitted with warm custom wood cabinets, slide-out shelves, granite counters, breakfast bar & a smooth black chrome appliance package with built-in oven & convection microwave. More distinguishing features include a semi-private elevator with private foyer, double-sided marble fireplace between the great living room & breakfast nook/den, two screened-in patios up in the Royal Poinciana treetop, ample storage, attached garage & covered carport, & up to two dogs of any size allowed! The community fees cover the convenience of a private hamlet pool & courtyard, lush gardens, exterior maintenance, common areas, security monitoring throughout the gated community, management--as well as typical ongoing expenses like exterior insurance, water/sewer, reserves for upgrades, replacements & more. Club membership is voluntary but offers two 18 hole TPC courses, social activities & dining right around the corner. No CDD. Shopping, more dining, the soon-to-be extended Legacy Trail & choice of award-winning beaches not too far outside the gates. Welcome home to a vacation every day.... 3D Matterport tour for convenience & safety: bit.ly/3Dtour7330ReginaRoyale. Floorplan & private tours available.
- Address: 7330 Regina Royale # 76
- Unit Num: 76
- Levels: One
- City: Sarasota
- Zip: 34238
- County: Sarasota
- Community Features: Pool, Security, Spa/Hot Tub, Vehicle Restrictions
- Elementary School: Gulf Gate Elementary
- Middle School: Sarasota Middle
- High School: Riverview High
- Private Pool: N
- Pool Features: Child Safety Fence, Gunite, Heated, In Ground, Lighting
- Spa Features: Heated, In Ground
- Interior Features: Built in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, Elevator, High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- Appliances: Built-In Oven, Convection Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Washer
- Fireplace Desc: Living Room, Other Room, Wood Burning
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Slate
- Additional Rooms: Den/Library/Office, Great Room
- Exterior Features: French Doors, Irrigation System, Lighting, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Storage
- Exterior Contruction: Concrete
- Foundation: Slab, Stilt/On Piling
- Front Exposure: East
- Roof: Tile
- Building Sqft: 1852
Available now at $276,500
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 1
- Garage Feature: Converted Garage, Covered, Garage Door Opener, Guest, Open, Under Building, Workshop in Garage
- Carport: Y
- Carport Spaces: 1
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central
- Utilities: BB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Fire Hydrant, Phone Available, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Well, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- HOA Fees: $530 Quarterly
- HOA Monthly Amount: $176
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Condominium
- Property Desc: Corner Unit, Elevated, End Unit, Mid Rise
- Location: In County, Near Golf Course, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Street Private
- Monthly Maintenance: $0
- Maintenance Includes: 24-Hour Guard, Community Pool, Escrow Reserves Fund, Fidelity Bond, Insurance, Maintenance Exterior, Maintenance Grounds, Manager, Pest Control, Pool Maintenance, Private Road, Security, Sewer, Trash, Water
- Condo Maintenance Fee: $1,450 Quarterly
- Monthly Condo Maintenance Fee: $483
- Other Fees Amount: $400 Quarterly
- Building Num Floors: 4
- Building Name Number: MARA VILLA
- Condo Floor Number: 3
- Pets Allowed: Number Limit, Yes
- Pet Restrictions: 2 pets but no size restrictions. See page 16 of bylaws attached to MLS.
- Num Pets: 2
The average asking price of a 2 bedroom Sarasota condo in this zip code is
$269,415 (2.6% less than this home).
This condo is priced at $177/sqft,
which is 0.1% less than similar condos
in the 34238 zip code.
7330 Regina Royale # 76 Sarasota FL 34238
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 7330 Regina Royale # 76
For Sale Near: 7330 Regina Royale # 76
- Approx Payment:$1,401*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 527-9259 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Suncoast Homes & Dreams Inc.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# A4456670) located at 7330 Regina Royale # 76 Sarasota FL 34238, call: 813-527-9259
7330 Regina Royale # 76, Sarasota FL is a condo of 1560 sqft and
is currently priced at $276,500
This condo has 2 bedrooms and was built in 1990.
A comparable condo for sale at 8662 Rain Song Rd # 313 in Sarasota is listed at $339,890.
This condo on 7330 Regina Royale # 76 has decreased in price by $8,500 and the last change was on 3/25/2020.
In addition to condos, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Sarasota, FL.
Stoneybrook Veranda Greens, Isles Of Sarasota and Turtle Rock are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS A4456670 has been posted on this site since 1/16/2020 (174 days ago).