7407 91St E St Palmetto FL 34221 MLS A4521128
Less Photos /\
7407 91St E St
Home Description: 7407 91St E St
One or more photo(s) has been virtually staged. Come check out this well maintained 3 bed 2 bath extra-large 2 car garage home nestled on 2.0 acres full of mature oaks and palm trees located in Regency Oaks Preserve, a subdivision of all custom-built homes. This beautiful home features all wood cabinets, granite counter tops, a gas chefs’ stove, solid hardwood floors, cedar lined closets, a huge kitchen pantry, custom wood fireplace, massive owners’ bedroom, a large screened in solar heated pool, a well for landscape irrigation, a driveway that holds a dozen cars or more, an expansive front porch. custom stairway lighting, and it is wired for a back up electrical generator. The construction is made of concrete block on the first floor and wood frame on the second floor built by the well-known custom home builder Mark Cahill Homes. The kitchen and family room have an open concept floor plan with soaring ceilings to give you a very airy open feel. You will love the preserve that this home backs up to with lots of wildlife to see. Situated only one mile to I-75 and a short golf cart drive away from the Publix strip center and the Moccasin Golf course. This is a very peaceful neighborhood with winding roads and full-grown mature landscaping throughout. Schedule your appointment now to see this lovely home.
- Elementary School: Barbara A. Harvey Elementary
- Middle School: Buffalo Creek Middle
- High School: Palmetto High
- Private Pool: True
- Pool Features: Gunite,Heated,Screen Enclosure,Solar Heat
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s),Dormitorio Principal Arriba,Eat-in Kitchen,High Ceilings,In Wall Pest System,Kitchen/Family Room Combo,Living Room/Dining Room Combo,Open Floorplan,Solid Surface Counters,Solid Wood Cabinets,Split Bedroom,Stone Counters,Thermostat,Vaulted Ceiling(s),Window Treatments
- Appliances: Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Electric Water Heater,Exhaust Fan,Kitchen Reverse Osmosis System,Microwave,Range,Range Hood,Refrigerator,Washer,Water Softener
- Fireplace Desc: Family Room,Wood Burning
- Floor Covering: Carpet,Ceramic Tile,Wood
- Additional Rooms: Great Room,Inside Utility,Storage Rooms
- Architectural Style: Custom,Traditional
- Exterior Features: Irrigation System
- Exterior Contruction: Block,Vinyl Siding,Wood Frame
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: North
- Roof: Membrane,Shingle
- Building Sqft: 3780
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: True
- Garage: True
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Driveway,Garage Faces Rear,Ground Level,Guest,Off Street,Oversized,Parking Pad,Workshop in Garage
- Carport: False
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Electric
- Utilities: Cable Connected,Electricity Connected,Natural Gas Connected,Public,Sewer Connected,Sprinkler Well,Water Connected
- Lot Sqft: 86619.00
- Lot Acres: 2.0000
- Total Acre: 2 to less than 5
- Lot Num: 18
- HOA Fees: $450 Annually
- HOA Monthly Amount: $38
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: False
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Property Desc: Walk-Up
- Location: Flood Insurance Required,In County,Paved
- Building Num Floors: 2
- Condo Floor Number: 2
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Pet Restrictions: Association allows only domestic pets in this subdivision.
- Pet Size: Large (61-100 Lbs.)
- Num Pets: 10+
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Palmetto home in this zip code is
$456,926 (37.0% less than this home).
This home is priced at $259/sqft,
which is 5.9% less than similar homes
in the 34221 zip code.
7407 91St E St Palmetto FL 34221
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 7407 91St E St
For Sale Near: 7407 91St E St
- Approx Payment:$3,527*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4165 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of COLDWELL BANKER REALTY.
7407 91St E St, Palmetto FL is a single family home of 2800 sqft and
is currently priced at $725,000
This single family home has 3 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 3827 75Th E St in Palmetto is listed at $439,000.
This home on 7407 91St E St has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Palmetto, FL.
Northshore At Riviera Dunes, Palmetto Skyway and Old Mill Preserve are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS A4521128 has been posted on this site since 1/14/2022 (13 days ago).