7422 Clark Rd Sarasota FL 34241 MLS A4499425
Less Photos /\
7422 Clark Rd
Home Description: 7422 Clark Rd
Welcome a truly unique and beautiful property. This is a rare opportunity to live on a 3-acre walled personal resort just 1.2 miles east of I-75. There are 4 buildings on this property. As you enter through the electric security gate, you will see the most impressive car salon structure. A 2,760 square foot space that includes 2 car lifts and storage for up to 15 vehicles. There is ample room to store a large boat or RV and additional built out office space, a loft, a half bathroom, and multi-use living are. As you drive past this structure, you will see the family residence. The paved driveway leads you back to the lovely custom-designed, contemporary ranch home. There are his and hers attached 2-car garages with oversized garage doors and high ceilings, as well as a one-half house generator. This 5-bedroom, 4 bathroom, well-appointed home with a custom courtyard pool, hot tub and fire pits are only one aspect of the entertaining capabilities that are offered. As you enter the back of the property, you meander along a composite deck walkway to the fish camp. The fish camp is an open-air screened structure, with a metal roof, fireplace, full bar, and media galore. When it is time to read and relax, you can escape to the tree house – a true sanctuary in the treetops that is overlooking the lush entire backyard – zipline included!
- Elementary School: Lakeview Elementary
- Middle School: Sarasota Middle
- High School: Riverview High
- Private Pool: Y
- Pool Features: Gunite, Heated, In Ground
- Spa Features: Heated, In Ground
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar, Window Treatments
- Appliances: Bar Fridge, Built-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- Fireplace Desc: Electric
- Floor Covering: Concrete
- Kitchen Features: Closet Pantry, Cooking Island
- Additional Rooms: Den/Library/Office, Inside Utility
- Architectural Style: Contemporary, Custom, Ranch
- Exterior Features: Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Kitchen, Sliding Doors, Storage
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: North
- Roof: Metal
- Building Sqft: 7095
Available now at $2,695,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 4
- Garage Feature: Boat, Circular Driveway, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Ground Level, Guest, Oversized, Parking Pad, RV Garage, Workshop in Garage
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air, Zoned
- Heating: Central
- Utilities: BB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Water Connected
- Lot Sqft: 131278
- Lot Acres: 3.01
- Total Acre: 2 to less than 5
- Lot Num: 17
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: In County, Level/Flat, Oversized Lot, Street Paved
- Building Num Floors: 1
- Pets Allowed: Yes
The average asking price of a 5 bedroom Sarasota home in this zip code is
$1,959,875 (27.3% less than this home).
This home is priced at $648/sqft,
which is 40.5% less than similar homes
in the 34241 zip code.
7422 Clark Rd Sarasota FL 34241
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 7422 Clark Rd
- Approx Payment:$13,110*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 527-9259 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Michael Saunders & Company.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# A4499425) located at 7422 Clark Rd Sarasota FL 34241, call: 813-527-9259
7422 Clark Rd, Sarasota FL is a single family home of 4158 sqft and
is currently priced at $2,695,000
This single family home has 5 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 6860 Prairie Junction Trl in Sarasota is listed at $1,700,000.
This home on 7422 Clark Rd has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Sarasota, FL.
Myakka Valley Ranches, Saddle Creek and Foxfire West are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS A4499425 has been posted on this site since 4/30/2021 (9 days ago).