7432 West Dr Wesley Chapel FL 33544 MLS T3304288
Less Photos /\
7432 West Dr
Home Description: 7432 West Dr
NEWLY listed custom-built, gorgeous pool home, sitting on a massive 2.99-acre lot in Wesley Chapel. An opportunity to own a property like this is a rare find in this market! Many upgrades done right by the original owners to an already amazing property, including FRESHLY painted interior, pool deck, and patio, NEW gray/coastal porcelain ceramic tile flooring (March 2020), marcite of swimming pool including custom tile work, HelioCoil brand (8) solar panels for heating pool (April 2020), swimming pool salt cell (April 2020), Pelican Water Softener System plus iron filter installed (2019) and much more!
Upon entering the front doors, you are welcomed in by the high ceilings and open floorplan. Roomy rooms in every corner of the house, beautiful spacious kitchen with a family dining area on one end and a seating area on the other. Walk straight from the front door through the living room and open those french doors to inhale the tranquil view of land and water as far as your eyes can see. Step onto the large covered patio equipt to power a jacuzzi and envision soaking in it or grilling under the ceiling fans and shade. When you're ready to cool off step down and into the perfect temperature screen enclosed pool and enjoy the Florida sunshine. After a day of basking and relaxing, exit the pool area and onto the pavered deck which includes a power outdoor outlet to light up the night or light up the iron grated fire pit. Want your own space away and a place to store big toys? There's a huge powered workshop in the back of the property with a built-in a/c office space inside. Surrounded by mature trees and an ample 10 x 10 cinder block framed fire pit for burning things makes you feel like your on a camping vacation away from home but you're not.
With phenomenal school districts and convenient shopping just moments away, you will forget that you are on almost 3 full acres!
A serene lifestyle with all the comforts of the Tampa Bay Area, look no further, don't miss out!
- Elementary School: Quail Hollow Elementary-PO
- Middle School: Cypress Creek Middle School
- High School: Cypress Creek High-PO
- Private Pool: Y
- Pool Features: Deck, Gunite, Heated, In Ground, Lighting, Salt Water, Screen Enclosure, Solar Heat, Tile
- Water View: Pond
- Water Frontage: Pond
- Water Feet: 100
- Water Access: Pond
- Interior Features: Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), In Wall Pest System, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Thermostat, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Ice Maker, Range, Refrigerator, Solar Hot Water, Washer, Water Filtration System, Water Purifier, Water Softener
- Fireplace Desc: Decorative, Living Room, Other Room
- Floor Covering: Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Tile
- Additional Rooms: Attic, Bonus Room, Den/Library/Office, Formal Dining Room Separate, Great Room, Inside Utility, Interior In-Law Suite
- Architectural Style: Custom
- Exterior Features: Fenced, French Doors, Lighting, Other, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk
- Exterior Contruction: Concrete, Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: West
- Roof: Shingle
- Green Energy Efficiency: Insulation, Pool, Thermostat, Water Heater
- Green Energy Generation: Solar
- Green Landscaping: FlFriendlyNativeLandscape
- Indoor Air Quality: No Smoking-Interior Buildg, Non Toxic Pest Control
- Building Sqft: 3270
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: N
- Garage: N
- Garage Spaces: 0
- Garage Feature: Converted Garage
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air, Other
- Heating: Central, Electric, Exhaust Fans, Heat Pump, Solar, Wall Units / Window Unit
- Utilities: Cable Available, Electricity Available, Phone Available, Private, Sewer Available, Solar, Water Available
- Lot Sqft: 130244
- Lot Acres: 2.99
- Total Acre: 2 to less than 5
- Lot Num: C
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: Cleared, Conservation Area, Flood Insurance Required, FloodZone, Oversized Lot, Unincorporated
The average asking price of a 5 bedroom Wesley Chapel home in this zip code is
$626,483 (4.4% more than this home).
This home is priced at $206/sqft,
which is 14.8% less than similar homes
in the 33544 zip code.
7432 West Dr Wesley Chapel FL 33544
Print Map | Driving Directions
- Approx Payment:$2,919*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4288 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Frank Albert Realty.
7432 West Dr, Wesley Chapel FL is a single family home of 2910 sqft and
is currently priced at $600,000
This single family home has 5 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 4052 Windcrest Dr in Wesley Chapel is listed at $650,000.
This home on 7432 West Dr has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Wesley Chapel, FL.
Quail Hollow Pines, Estancia and Persimmon Park are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS T3304288 has been posted on this site since 5/1/2021 (17 days ago).