7437 Seacroft Cv Bradenton FL 34202 MLS A4491979
Less Photos /\
7437 Seacroft Cv
Home Description: 7437 Seacroft Cv
A completely renovated farmhouse style rarely seen in Lakewood Ranch. Nestled on an oversized lot in Country Club East, this home provides a truly unique experience of divine upgrades, space & privacy. Situated in Seacroft, one of the most sought after areas, this home was recently updated to provide a custom home with a newly built/expanded kitchen, dueling quartz islands, high-end Jenn-Air stainless steel appliances including a 42in built-in fridge, spacious walk in pantry and custom mudroom/laundry room. Hardwood floors were added throughout, in addition to shiplap, custom trim, feature walls and crown molding! Enjoy the indoor/outdoor entertaining options with pocket sliders in from the family room, dining room and den, opening to the spacious, private screened lanai with outdoor kitchen/grill and multiple covered seating areas surrounding a heated salt water pool/spa. With hurricane doors & windows, a tankless water heater and Icynene insulation, this home boasts both function and efficiency. Ideally positioned within walking/biking/golf cart distance from The Lodge, The Retreat, driving range and pickleball courts, this home is move-in ready. Owner is flexible on move dates and willing to do a lease back if needed.
- Elementary School: Robert E Willis Elementary
- Middle School: Nolan Middle
- High School: Lakewood Ranch High
- Private Pool: Y
- Pool Features: Gunite, Heated, In Ground, Salt Water
- Spa Features: Heated, In Ground
- Interior Features: Attic Fan, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Central Vaccum, Coffered Ceiling(s), High Ceiling(s), In Wall Pest System, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters
- Appliances: Built-In Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Freezer, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater
- Floor Covering: Engineered Hardwood, Tile
- Additional Rooms: Family Room
- Exterior Features: Fenced, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Sliding Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Brick, Stone, Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: West
- Roof: Tile
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 3
- Garage Feature: Driveway
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central
- Utilities: Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Fiber Optics, Natural Gas Available, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Connected, Street Lights
- Lot Sqft: 21802
- Lot Acres: 0.50
- Total Acre: 1/2 to less than 1
- Lot Num: 27
- HOA Fees: $3,613 Annually
- HOA Monthly Amount: $301
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: Level/Flat, Oversized Lot
- Annual CDD FEE: $4,177
- Maintenance Includes: 24-Hour Guard, Common Area Taxes, Community Pool, Escrow Reserves Fund, Maintenance Grounds, Private Road, Recreational Facilities, Security
- Building Num Floors: 1
- Pets Allowed: Yes
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Bradenton home in this zip code is
$909,211 (39.3% less than this home).
This home is priced at $415/sqft,
which is 37.5% less than similar homes
in the 34202 zip code.
7437 Seacroft Cv Bradenton FL 34202
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 7437 Seacroft Cv
For Sale Near: 7437 Seacroft Cv
- Approx Payment:$7,292*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4165 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Keller Williams Classic Group.
7437 Seacroft Cv, Bradenton FL is a single family home of 3614 sqft and
is currently priced at $1,499,000
This single family home has 4 bedrooms and was built in 2016.
A comparable home for sale at 19407 Newlane Pl in Bradenton is listed at $1,250,000.
This home on 7437 Seacroft Cv has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Bradenton, FL.
Panther Ridge, Pomello Park and Lake Club are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS A4491979 has been posted on this site since 2/19/2021 (16 days ago).