7474 Claypool St Englewood FL 34224 MLS W7841394
Less Photos /\
7474 Claypool St
Home Description: 7474 Claypool St
LOCATION LOCATION LOCATION
Welcome to your new beach Zen paradise!
This warm and freshly renovated home is super light, super bright, and in a quiet and fantastic neighborhood.
This feel-good home is a large 2 bedroom - 2 full bath open floor plan that offers spectacular sunrises & sunsets, a private tropical fenced in yard, and mature landscaping filled with a variety of gorgeous palms and Bougainvillea trees.
Feel the warm tropical breeze as you relax on the amazing open patio overlooking a lush private yard. Green thumb? Enjoy the three garden beds all year long. Enjoy cooking? Then you will love this large open kitchen with gorgeous natural quartz counter tops and an oversized breakfast bar. Love to entertain. The kitchen opens up to a tropical view sunroom on one side, and an oversized living room on the other, which is ideal for entertaining.
After a long day at the beach (which is only a few minutes away) you can look forward to taking a shower in your newly renovated oversized marble tile shower and then rest your sun kissed body in your tranquil master retreat with walk in closet. This split floor plan allows for complete privacy.
All major systems have been upgraded in this home. The major improvements are a new roof in 2012, a new A/C in 2016, a new hot water heater in 2021, new tile floors throughout the whole home in 2021, remodeled bathrooms in 2021, a complete kitchen remodel in 2021 which includes new shaker cabinets, new natural quartz countertops, new breakfast bar, and all new appliances.
Englewood Florida is a beach town gem. With over 199+ holes of golf, just minutes from restaurants, fantastic shopping, live music, entertainment, world renowned fishing and the most beautiful pristine Florida beaches just minutes away. Don’t miss this opportunity to live in paradise. FLOOD ZONE X, NO FLOOD ZONE
- Address: 7474 Claypool St
- Levels: One
- City: Englewood
- Zip: 34224
- County: Charlotte
- Community Features: Boat Ramp,Fishing,Fitness Center,Playground,Pool,Racquetball,Tennis Courts
- Interior Features: Cathedral Ceiling(s),Ceiling Fans(s),High Ceilings,Living Room/Dining Room Combo,Open Floorplan,Solid Wood Cabinets,Walk-In Closet(s)
- Appliances: Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave,Range,Range Hood,Refrigerator
- Floor Covering: Ceramic Tile
- Exterior Features: Dog Run
- Exterior Contruction: Block,Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: West
- Roof: Shingle
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: True
- Garage: True
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Boat,Garage Door Opener,Ground Level,Guest
- Carport: False
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central
- Utilities: Cable Connected,Electricity Connected,Phone Available,Public,Water Connected
- Lot Sqft: 10000.00
- Lot Acres: 0.2300
- Total Acre: 0 to less than 1/4
- Lot Num: 10
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Property Desc: Out of M/H Community,Walk-Up
- Location: In County,Paved
- Building Num Floors: 1
- Pets Allowed: Yes
7474 Claypool St Englewood FL 34224
Print Map | Driving Directions
- Approx Payment:$2,140*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4388 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of TROPIC SHORES REALTY LLC.
7474 Claypool St, Englewood FL is a single family home of 1576 sqft and
is currently priced at $439,900
This single family home has 2 bedrooms.
This home on 7474 Claypool St has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos and New Homes
in Englewood, FL.
Oyster Creek, Gulf Wind and Grove City Terrace are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS W7841394 has been posted on this site since 1/13/2022 (15 days ago).