7562 140Th St Seminole FL 33776 MLS U8188416
Less Photos /\
7562 140Th St
Home Description: 7562 140Th St
Welcome to your Elevated Home located in the highly desired Crossing At The Narrows. It has just completed a complete renovation from top to bottom! There's no longer a need to worry about the weather when walking up the stairs to your front door as the home has a new foyer entrance with enclosed stairs to the primary level.
Upon walking into the primary level you're greeted by an exquisitely completed custom kitchen perfect for any meal ranging from hosting large gatherings or your very own family dinners with a dinette just off the island. The kitchen has a nook that may be used as a office desk for homework, common computer or even a coffee bar. Leaving the kitchen you are captured with a renovated wood burning fireplace for a focus point in your living room perfect for a TV on the solid authentic wood mantle. The living room does have a door leading to the back lanai and its own front facing lanai which could also have stairs added for a second entrance way. Just off of the living room is a bonus family room with a half bath, a large laundry room and sink, lastly a private entrance to the back lanai. This room could be made into a second ensuite if you co choose making this a 4/3 with a ensuite on the primary level. Moving upstairs you will notice the brand new engineered floors throughout along with lots of natural light.
On the third level you will find two guest bedrooms with a shared oversized common bathroom and on the opposite side is the ensuite and ensuite bathroom. The oversized ensuite features a very large closet that is deceiving from the outside that provides the space of a walk-in closet without losing the space. The all new ensuite bathroom features a fully custom easy entry dual shower enclosed with frameless glass and dual vanity sinks with stone countertops to include an oversized vanity for extra storage. The home has two brand new AC units providing dual zoned temperature control between the second and third level.
Going on to the back lanai you'll notice the brand new Trex Deck that was just installed with flush mounted lighting that is on a timer with all of the landscaping lights ensuring safety for all. Trex decking is designed for the worst weather conditions eliminating the worries of annual sanding and staining or replacing rotted wood leaving you at ease just to enjoy the oversized lanai. The backyard currently has a fire pit, but the option for your very own custom pool to be installed is there! There is a brand new shed that has the irrigation system plumbing inside that could be the perfect pool house and pool pump shelter. With the Trex decking you will not have to worry about the pool or hot tub underneath rotting the wood decking. There is a kayak mount and fishing rod holder on the first level lanai. You will also find an enclosed utility room in the carport for your convenience. Worried about a garage?? Don't be, several neighbors have enclosed the carport to have a two or three car garage and a bonus room downstairs. the possibilities are endless, But this home is amazing already so theres no need to rush.
Centrally located less than a 1/4 mile to the award winning Gulf Beaches and 30min to Tampa. Brand new outdoor shopping mall two miles away with shops, restaurants, and more. Schooling, even better with Elementary, Middle and High school within 1 mile of your home. Do you enjoy boating or fishing? There's a public boat ramp 1/4 of a mile from your driveway on Gulf BLVD!
- Elementary School: Bauder Elementary-PN
- Middle School: Seminole Middle-PN
- High School: Seminole High-PN
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s),Eat-in Kitchen,Master Bedroom Upstairs,Open Floorplan,Solid Surface Counters,Solid Wood Cabinets,Stone Counters,Thermostat,Walk-In Closet(s),Window Treatments
- Appliances: Convection Oven,Cooktop,Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Electric Water Heater,Microwave,Range Hood,Refrigerator,Washer
- Fireplace Desc: Living Room,Masonry,Wood Burning
- Floor Covering: Carpet,Hardwood
- Additional Rooms: Family Room,Inside Utility,Storage Rooms
- Architectural Style: Coastal,Contemporary,Florida
- Exterior Features: Balcony,French Doors,Garden,Irrigation System,Lighting,Private Mailbox,Rain Gutters,Storage
- Exterior Contruction: Block,Other,Vinyl Siding,Wood Frame
- Foundation: Block,Other
- Front Exposure: East
- Roof: Shingle
- Green Energy Efficiency: Appliances,HVAC,Water Heater
- Green Landscaping: Fl. Friendly/Native Landscape
- Building Sqft: 3269
Available now at $730,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Master Bathroom||Third||Ceramic Tile|
|Family Room||Second||Engineered Hardwood|
|Living Room||Second||Engineered Hardwood|
- Garage: False
- Garage Spaces: 0
- Garage Feature: Boat,Covered,Curb Parking,Driveway,Off Street,Oversized
- Carport: True
- Carport Spaces: 3
- Air Conditioning: Central Air,Zoned
- Heating: Central,Electric
- Utilities: BB/HS Internet Available,Cable Available,Electricity Available,Electricity Connected,Phone Available,Sewer Available,Sewer Connected,Street Lights,Water Available,Water Connected
- Lot Sqft: 6595.00
- Lot Dim: 60x110
- Lot Acres: 0.1500
- Total Acre: 0 to less than 1/4
- Lot Num: 64
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: Flood Insurance Required,FloodZone,Landscaped,Level,Near Golf Course,Near Marina,Near Public Transit,Street Dead-End,Unincorporated
- Building Num Floors: 3
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Pet Restrictions: No restrictions. Buyer's Agent to verify with city.
- : 727-350-0373
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Seminole home in this zip code is
$526,447 (27.9% less than this home).
This home is priced at $365/sqft,
which is 15.3% less than similar homes
in the 33776 zip code.
7562 140Th St Seminole FL 33776
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 7562 140Th St
For Sale Near: 7562 140Th St
- Approx Payment:$3,551*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4250 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of STOFEL & ASSOCIATES REALTY.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# U8188416) located at 7562 140Th St Seminole FL 33776, call: 813-452-4250
7562 140Th St, Seminole FL is a single family home of 2002 sqft and
is currently priced at $730,000
This single family home has 3 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 13878 85Th N Ter in Seminole is listed at $399,900.
This home on 7562 140Th St has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos and New Homes
in Seminole, FL.
Whispering Pines Forest, Riviera Heights and Linden Place are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS U8188416 has been posted on this site since 1/24/2023 (3 days ago).