7614 Pesaro Dr Sarasota FL 34238 MLS A4480602
Less Photos /\
7614 Pesaro Dr
Home Description: 7614 Pesaro Dr
Don't miss out on this award winning community. VillageWalk is over 500 acres of beautifully manicured landscaping within the premier Palmer Ranch community. You will be impressed with this well maintained Capri III Villa boasting two master suites with split bedroom arrangement, walk-in closet with built-in organizers, fully equipped kitchen with Corian countertops, wall-to-wall cherry wood built-in, crown molding and ceramic tile throughout plus vaulted ceiling in great room. Plenty of extra cabinets and storage in the inside laundry room. The garage also has s built-in wall storage. Best of all this solid built and hurricane safe home has poured concrete walls with reinforcements plus hurricane shutters for every window and door. The Resort Style community is loaded with many amenities including two geo-thermal heated and cooled pools(Lap & Lagoon), 6 Har-Tru lighted tennis courts, pickle ball, bocce' ball, state of the art fitness center, salon and sports bar, miles of walking and bike paths, lush landscaping, clubhouse and activity center and so much more.
- Address: 7614 Pesaro Dr
- Levels: One
- City: Sarasota
- Zip: 34238
- County: Sarasota
- Community Features: Basketball Court, Cable, Fitness Center, Gated, Maintenance, Other, Pickleball Court(s), Tennis Court(s)
- Elementary School: Ashton Elementary
- Middle School: Sarasota Middle
- High School: Riverview High
- Interior Features: Built in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Central Vaccum, Crown Molding, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Thermostat, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- Appliances: Convection Oven, Dishwasher, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- Floor Covering: Ceramic Tile
- Exterior Features: Hurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Sliding Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Concrete, Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: South
- Roof: Tile
Available now at $319,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Electric
- Utilities: BB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Water Connected
- Lot Sqft: 4842
- Lot Acres: 0.11
- Total Acre: 0 to less than 1/4
- Lot Num: 587
- HOA Fees: $1,090 Quarterly
- HOA Monthly Amount: $363
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Villa
- Maintenance Includes: Cable TV, Community Pool, Maintenance Grounds, Manager, Private Road
- Building Num Floors: 1
- Building Name Number: DIVOSTA / CAPRI III
- Pets Allowed: Yes
The average asking price of a 2 bedroom Sarasota home in this zip code is
$442,334 (38.7% more than this home).
This home is priced at $208/sqft,
which is 12.7% less than similar homes
in the 34238 zip code.
7614 Pesaro Dr Sarasota FL 34238
Print Map | Driving Directions
- Approx Payment:$1,552*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 527-9259 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Coldwell Banker Realty.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# A4480602) located at 7614 Pesaro Dr Sarasota FL 34238, call: 813-527-9259
7614 Pesaro Dr, Sarasota FL is a single family home of 1534 sqft and
is currently priced at $319,000
This single family home has 2 bedrooms and was built in 2003.
This home on 7614 Pesaro Dr has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Sarasota, FL.
Isles Of Sarasota, Stoneybrook Veranda Greens and Turtle Rock are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS A4480602 has been posted on this site since 10/17/2020 (14 days ago).