7684 Silverwood Ct Lakewood Ranch FL 34202 MLS A4492009
Less Photos /\
7684 Silverwood Ct
Home Description: 7684 Silverwood Ct
One or more photo(s) has been virtually staged. Situated among the mature oaks and lush landscaping in the Silverwood neighborhood of the Country Club of Lakewood Ranch, this stunning custom Neal home with lake and private preserve views is one to marvel. At first glance, you notice the expansive great room featuring diagonally laid tile flooring, crown molding, recessed lighting and a travertine accent wall. The stunning gourmet kitchen offers wood cabinetry, granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, backsplash with glass tile accent, breakfast nook and a built-in wine cooler. The master retreat boasts a luxurious private bath that includes a walk-in shower, dual vessel sinks, marble countertops and an incredible walk-in closet. The private outdoor living space offers beautiful lake and preserve views, spacious pool and a full kitchen in the tiki bar. Other notable features include an office, dining room, three guest bedrooms, inside laundry room and a two-car garage with storage and epoxy flooring. This enchanting maintenance-free residence with impressive details and incredible surroundings makes this home a must-see. Some photos are virtually staged.
- Elementary School: Robert E Willis Elementary
- Middle School: Nolan Middle
- High School: Lakewood Ranch High
- Private Pool: Y
- Pool Features: In Ground, Salt Water, Screen Enclosure
- Water View: Lake
- Water Frontage: Lake
- Water Feet: 67
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Skylight(s), Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- Appliances: Cooktop, Dishwasher, Dryer, Refrigerator, Washer
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Tile
- Bedroom 4 Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Bedroom 3 Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Bedroom 2 Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Den Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Kitchen Features: Breakfast Bar, Granite Counters, Island, Pantry
- Living Room Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Master Bedroom Features: Ceiling Fan(s), Dual Sinks, Shower No Tub, Walk-In Closet(s)
- Additional Rooms: Den/Library/Office, Formal Dining Room Separate, Inside Utility
- Exterior Features: Irrigation System, Outdoor Kitchen, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: Southwest
- Roof: Concrete, Tile
- Building Sqft: 3203
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central
- Utilities: BB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Sprinkler Recycled
- Lot Sqft: 10825
- Lot Dim: 62.6x
- Lot Acres: 0.25
- Total Acre: 1/4 to less than 1/2
- Lot Num: 62
- HOA Fees: $656 Quarterly
- HOA Monthly Amount: $218
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: Cul-De-Sac, Level/Flat, Near Golf Course, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- Annual CDD FEE: $3,836
- Maintenance Includes: Cable TV, Internet, Maintenance Grounds, Security
- Other Fees Amount: $148 Annual
- Building Num Floors: 1
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Num Pets: 2
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Lakewood Ranch home in this zip code is
$943,792 (53.5% more than this home).
This home is priced at $245/sqft,
which is 8.0% less than similar homes
in the 34202 zip code.
7684 Silverwood Ct Lakewood Ranch FL 34202
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 7684 Silverwood Ct
For Sale Near: 7684 Silverwood Ct
- Approx Payment:$2,992*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4165 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Premier Sothebys Intl Realty.
7684 Silverwood Ct, Lakewood Ranch FL is a single family home of 2510 sqft and
is currently priced at $615,000
This single family home has 4 bedrooms and was built in 2011.
A comparable home for sale at 6415 Royal Tern Cir in Lakewood Ranch is listed at $560,000.
This home on 7684 Silverwood Ct has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Lakewood Ranch, FL.
Edgewater Village, Del Webb and Waterfront At Main Street are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS A4492009 has been posted on this site since 2/22/2021 (4 days ago).