7693 Cove Ter Sarasota FL 34231 MLS A4499300
Less Photos /\
7693 Cove Ter
Home Description: 7693 Cove Ter
Sweeping views of the bay and intercoastal greet you the moment you enter this beautifully updated contemporary home. Sitting on almost a half-acre with 123’ of waterfront, deep water dockage, a brand-new seawall (2020) and a 16,000lb lift plus an additional slip this home offers the best of Florida’s waterfront lifestyle. Travertine floors throughout the open living area with three sets of sliders opening to the expansive deck, also travertine, with large pool, heated spa and outdoor grill make this home perfect for entertaining. New custom white oak built- ins with a grey ebony finish are found in the living room, office with Murphy bed and upstairs family/ media room. The cook’s kitchen boasts solid wood cabinetry, granite counters, KitchenAid appliances, gas cook top and stainless hood, full size wine refrigerator. There is also a butler’s pantry / laundry room that include a second full size refrigerator and dishwasher. All rooms off the main living area have new Daltile wood look flooring. One bedroom with sliders opening to the pool includes an en suite bath with porcelain tile shower, soaking tub, and wood cabinetry with quartz countertops. Large office doubles as a bedroom with built-in desk with two workstations. Murphy bed is hidden behind custom white oak doors and there is a total new en suite bath. Step into the music studio with corner sliders that takes full advantage of the glittering water views. This spacious room could be used as an exercise room, hobby room or add closets to convert to another bedroom. On the second level you will find the owners suite with two walk- in closets. Separate his and hers baths with steam showers. Family room with built ins and wet bar with specially designed onyx counter with hidden LED lighting that sparkles at night. New hurricane rated windows and garage door. Recent renovations are well thought out and completed with quality and craftmanship. Sit back, relax and enjoy life by the bay!
- Elementary School: Gulf Gate Elementary
- Middle School: Brookside Middle
- High School: Riverview High
- Private Pool: Y
- Pool Features: Deck, Gunite, In Ground, Salt Water
- Spa Features: Heated, In Ground
- Water View: Bay/Harbor - Full, Intracoastal Waterway
- Water Frontage: Bay/Harbor
- Water Feet: 123
- Water Extras: Bridges - No Fixed Bridges, Dock - Open, Dock - Wood, Dock w/Electric, Dock w/Water Supply, Lift, Seawall - Concrete
- Water Access: Bay/Harbor, Canal - Saltwater, Intracoastal Waterway
- Interior Features: Built in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Coffered Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Skylight(s), Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar
- Appliances: Bar Fridge, Built-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater, Washer, Water Filtration System, Wine Refrigerator
- Fireplace Desc: Decorative, Electric, Living Room
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Porcelain Tile, Tile, Travertine
- Bedroom 1 Features: En Suite Bathroom
- Bedroom 2 Features: Built-In Shelving
- Great Room Features: Built-In Shelving
- Kitchen Features: Granite Counters
- Additional Rooms: Bonus Room, Family Room, Great Room, Inside Utility
- Architectural Style: Contemporary
- Exterior Features: Fenced, Irrigation System, Outdoor Grill, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: North
- Roof: Tile
- Building Sqft: 5124
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air, Mini-Split Unit(s)
- Heating: Central, Electric, Heat Pump
- Utilities: Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Fiber Optics, Propane, Public, Sprinkler Well
- Lot Sqft: 19380
- Lot Dim: 123X170X182X58
- Lot Acres: 0.44
- Total Acre: 1/4 to less than 1/2
- Lot Num: 82
- HOA Fees: $150 Annually
- HOA Monthly Amount: $12
- HOA/Community Assoc: Optional
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: Cul-De-Sac, Flood Insurance Required, FloodZone, In County, Street Paved
- Building Num Floors: 2
- Pets Allowed: Yes
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Sarasota home in this zip code is
$682,156 (78.0% less than this home).
This home is priced at $669/sqft,
which is 53.5% less than similar homes
in the 34231 zip code.
7693 Cove Ter Sarasota FL 34231
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 7693 Cove Ter
For Sale Near: 7693 Cove Ter
- Approx Payment:$15,080*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 527-9259 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Michael Saunders & Company.
7693 Cove Ter, Sarasota FL is a single family home of 4636 sqft and
is currently priced at $3,100,000
This single family home has 3 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 6621 Avenue B in Sarasota is listed at $879,900.
This home on 7693 Cove Ter has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Sarasota, FL.
Oyster Bay Estates, Coral Cove and Holiday Harbor are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS A4499300 has been posted on this site since 5/3/2021 (11 days ago).