7768 Grande Shores Dr Sarasota FL 34240 MLS A4491860
Less Photos /\
7768 Grande Shores Dr
Home Description: 7768 Grande Shores Dr
Beauty abounds in this 2018 custom built Pulte home. Why wait for a home to be constructed when you can experience the opulent features now? From the moment you enter the home you will be enthralled by all the features and upgrades. From coffered ceilings to a custom designed office alcove this home is full of detail. Unique designer tile throughout, double glass entry doors into den, zero corner sliders, extended garage, “Chef’s” summer kitchen, and a reverse osmosis system are just a few of the features. Be prepared to be wowed when you enter the laundry/hobby room. This expansive space is adorned with floor to ceiling cabinets and a moveable island to allow for more counter space to complete hobby projects. The name of this community is Shoreview at Lakewood Ranch Waterside…water and shore views on this exceptional lot will entice any outdoor enthusiast. Premium outdoor Florida living begins with an oversized pool decorated with enhanced lightening features. Retractable & stationary awnings along with retractable screens provide privacy so you may enjoy the stunning large lake views unobstructed by pool cage framing. Want a dock? This lot allows for a dock to be constructed. Words cannot explain the magnificence of this property. You owe it to yourself to experience a private tour of this home.
- Address: 7768 Grande Shores Dr
- Levels: One
- City: Sarasota
- Zip: 34240
- County: Sarasota
- Subdivision: Shoreview At Lakewood Ranch Waterside
- Community Features: Clubhouse, Dock, Fence Restrictions, Fitness Center, Pickleball Court(s), Pool, Recreation Facilities, Spa/Hot Tub, Tennis Court(s), Trails
- Elementary School: Toledo Blade Elementary
- Middle School: McIntosh Middle
- High School: Booker High
- Private Pool: Y
- Pool Features: Child Safety Fence, Gunite, Heated, In Ground, Lighting, Outside Bath Access, Salt Water, Screen Enclosure, Self Cleaning, Tile
- Spa Features: Heated, In Ground
- Water View: Lake
- Water Frontage: Lake
- Water Feet: 77
- Water Access: Lake
- Interior Features: Attic Fan, Ceiling Fans(s), Central Vaccum, Coffered Ceiling(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), In Wall Pest System, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- Appliances: Bar Fridge, Built-In Oven, Convection Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan, Gas Water Heater, Kitchen Reverse Osmosis System, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Softener, Wine Refrigerator
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Travertine
- Balcony/Porch/Lanai Features: Built-In Shelving, Ceiling Fan(s), Cooking Island, Granite Counters, Wet Bar
- Bedroom 4 Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Bedroom 3 Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Bedroom 2 Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Bonus Room Features: Desk Built-In
- Kitchen Features: Island
- Master Bedroom Features: Dual Sinks, En Suite Bathroom, Walk-In Pantry
- Utility Room Features: Built-In Shelving, Granite Counters, Island
- Additional Rooms: Bonus Room, Den/Library/Office, Inside Utility
- Architectural Style: Custom
- Exterior Features: Awning(s), Hurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Kitchen, Rain Gutters, Shade Shutter(s), Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Storage
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: West
- Roof: Tile
- Building Sqft: 4375
Available now at $1,260,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 3
- Garage Feature: Covered, Garage Door Opener, Oversized
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central, Electric, Natural Gas
- Utilities: BB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Fiber Optics, Natural Gas Available, Phone Available, Public, Sprinkler Recycled, Street Lights, Underground Utilities, Water Connected
- Lot Sqft: 11738
- Lot Acres: 0.26
- Total Acre: 1/4 to less than 1/2
- Lot Num: 115
- HOA Fees: $348 Monthly
- HOA Monthly Amount: $348
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: In County, Level/Flat, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Street Private
- Disaster Mitigation: Fire/Smoke Detection Integration, Hurricane Insur. Deduction Qual., Hurricane Shutters/Windows
- Annual CDD FEE: $2,188
- Maintenance Includes: Community Pool, Escrow Reserves Fund, Maintenance Exterior, Recreational Facilities
- Building Num Floors: 1
- Condo Floor Number: 1
- Pets Allowed: Breed Restrictions, Number Limit
- Pet Restrictions: No Pitbulls, wolf hybrids, or other dogs prone to or exhibiting agressive behavior.
- Num Pets: 3
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Sarasota home in this zip code is
$695,241 (44.8% less than this home).
This home is priced at $407/sqft,
which is 44.9% less than similar homes
in the 34240 zip code.
7768 Grande Shores Dr Sarasota FL 34240
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 7768 Grande Shores Dr
For Sale Near: 7768 Grande Shores Dr
- Approx Payment:$6,129*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 527-9259 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Berkshire Hathaway Homeservices Florida Realty.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# A4491860) located at 7768 Grande Shores Dr Sarasota FL 34240, call: 813-527-9259
7768 Grande Shores Dr, Sarasota FL is a single family home of 3095 sqft and
is currently priced at $1,260,000
This single family home has 4 bedrooms and was built in 2018.
A comparable home for sale at 1950 Talon Ln in Sarasota is listed at $749,900.
This home on 7768 Grande Shores Dr has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Sarasota, FL.
Lakehouse Cove At Waterside, Laurel Oak Estates and Lakewood Ranch Country Club are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS A4491860 has been posted on this site since 2/22/2021 (4 days ago).