777 N Ashley Dr # 2203 Tampa FL 33602 MLS T3284225
Less Photos /\
777 N Ashley Dr # 2203
Home Description: 777 N Ashley Dr # 2203
Live in the sky over Tampa! This true corner condo home offers a spectacular panoramic view of the Hillsborough River, the Riverwalk and Curtis Hixon Park through 12 foot floor to ceiling glass walls. Relax on your private balcony while watching boats meander down the river or, within a couple minutes, you can be in the center of all Tampa has to offer. Multiple restaurants are just outside your front door and the River Arts District, Glazer Museum, Water Works Park, Armature Works and Sparkman Wharf are all a short walk. The elegant entrance to this stunning building and 24 hour concierge offers state of the art communication system and excellent service. Once you reach the 22nd floor, this sought after “03” condo home faces north and west so Tampa sunsets will delight you every evening. As you enter, recently installed Bruce Colony engineered hardwood flooring flows throughout the entire home. Glass walls surround the great room and kitchen so cooking “in the sky” will be a norm. NEW Bosch dishwasher and microwave, newer dining and bar pendant lights, newer Delta kitchen faucet and waste disposal. Granite counter tops, contemporary flat panel kitchen cabinets with an open plan to the great room and dining area. Brand new motorized Hunter Douglas honeycomb shades in the great room. The wall of windows continue to the Master bedroom for the perfect view of the starry nights and downtown lights while you drift off to sleep. En-suite master bath with double sinks, newer Moen bath faucets, large shower and separate soaking tub in the master bath. Custom master walk in closet. Mink bedroom ceiling fans in both bedrooms. Spare bedroom with floor to ceiling glass walls and bath #2 on the other side of the home. Desk/nook area is around the corner and large laundry room with new LG front load washer and dryer are conveniently located. Hot water heater has been recently replaced. Two large closets provide lots of storage. Skypoint is one of the few buildings with a full fitness center with separate cardio room and weight room. Theater room, billiards and kitchen for group entertaining is adjacent to the pool and garden terrace. Rooftop resort style pool with extra large hot tub/spa is a vacation spot, just steps from your front door. While you are there, you can grill at the multiple commercial style grills and serve beverages at the outdoor bar. You can also relax on the terrace level around the fire pits or lounge chairs under the palm trees while overlooking the stunning downtown views and star filled nights. This is one of the few VA approved buildings and is pet friendly for all your furry family. Included are two parking spaces and lots of storage. This home is in the perfect location for those who want to live the urban lifestyle in this growing and ever changing city!
- Address: 777 N Ashley Dr # 2203
- Unit Num: 2203
- Levels: One
- City: Tampa
- Zip: 33602
- County: Hillsborough
- Subdivision: Skypoint
- Community Features: Lobby Key Required, Pool, Recreation Facilities, Spa/Hot Tub
- Elementary School: Just-HB
- Middle School: Madison-HB
- High School: Blake-HB
- Water View: Bay/Harbor - Partial, River
- Water Name: TAMPA BAY & HILLSBOROUGH RIVER
- Water Feet: 0
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s)
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Floor Covering: Engineered Hardwood
- Master Bathroom Features: Dual Sinks, Garden Bath, Tub with Separate Shower Stall
- Architectural Style: Contemporary
- Exterior Features: Balcony, Sliding Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Block
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: Northwest
- Roof: Other
- Green Energy Efficiency: Appliances, Thermostat, Windows
- Indoor Air Quality: Ventilation
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: N
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Assigned, Underground
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central
- Utilities: BB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Public, Street Lights
- Lot Sqft: 4
- Lot Acres: 2.00
- Lot Num: 0
- HOA Fees: $683 Monthly
- HOA Monthly Amount: $683
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Condominium
- Property Desc: Corner Unit, High Rise
- Disaster Mitigation: Fire/Smoke Detection Integration
- Monthly Maintenance: $0
- Maintenance Includes: Community Pool, Escrow Reserves Fund, Insurance, Internet, Maintenance Exterior, Maintenance Grounds, Manager, Other, Recreational Facilities, Security, Sewer, Trash, Water
- Building Num Floors: 1
- Building Name Number: SKYPOINT
- Condo Floor Number: 15+
- Pets Allowed: Breed Restrictions, Yes
- Pet Restrictions: See HOA Documents
The average asking price of a 2 bedroom Tampa condo in this zip code is
$503,855 (31.0% less than this home).
This condo is priced at $631/sqft,
which is 40.6% less than similar condos
in the 33602 zip code.
777 N Ashley Dr # 2203 Tampa FL 33602
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 777 N Ashley Dr # 2203
For Sale Near: 777 N Ashley Dr # 2203
- Approx Payment:$3,551*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4096 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Brg Real Estate Inc.
777 N Ashley Dr # 2203, Tampa FL is a condo of 1157 sqft and
is currently priced at $730,000
This condo has 2 bedrooms and was built in 2007.
A comparable condo for sale at 700 S Harbour Island Blvd # 207 in Tampa is listed at $349,900.
This condo on 777 N Ashley Dr # 2203 has not had a price change.
In addition to condos, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Tampa, FL.
Harbour Island, West Highlands and Ridgewood Park are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS T3284225 has been posted on this site since 1/13/2021 (6 days ago).