7784 Holiday Dr N Sarasota FL 34231 MLS A4452766
Reduced By $30,000
last change 3/20/2020
Less Photos /\
7784 Holiday Dr N
Home Description: 7784 Holiday Dr N
3D INTERACTIVE VIRTUAL TOUR of this home: (copy and paste):https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=wbRfPwns791&mls=1
HUGE PRICE REDUCTION! Tropical oasis on a ca. 16,000 SqFt lot! Are you searching for a large home with many bedrooms, bathrooms, and a home office? You found it! This beautiful big, updated, west of the Trail home has four bedrooms with four en suite full bathrooms, and a lovely studio/office with its own entrance and a full bath. A big gourmet’s kitchen sits in the center of the house, featuring granite counter tops, s/s appliances, wooden cabinets, a breakfast bar, and a big closet pantry. The home has an open floor plan with a formal dining area, a cozy dinette, a family room with a digital fireplace, and a big living area with tubular skylights. The huge master suite occupies the entire west side of the home, and is connected to the pool deck through a pair of French doors. The almost 1600 SqFt caged pool deck has a lovely, intimate dining area. The pool has a big shelf, and an outside shower. The back yard features all kinds of tropical trees; the ground is covered with shell, so no mowing here! There is a circular driveway, and a deep parking area on the east side, which could accommodate a Class A motorhome. Are you a boater, but don’t want the hassle of owning a boat? A Freedom Boat Club is just around the corner!
- Elementary School: Gulf Gate Elementary
- Middle School: Brookside Middle
- High School: Riverview High
- Private Pool: Y
- Pool Features: Gunite, In Ground, Pool Sweep
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Skylight(s), Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s)
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- Floor Covering: Bamboo, Porcelain Tile
- Bedroom 1 Features: En Suite Bathroom
- Bedroom 3 Features: En Suite Bathroom
- Bedroom 2 Features: En Suite Bathroom
- Master Bedroom Features: En Suite Bathroom
- Studio Features: En Suite Bathroom
- Additional Rooms: Bonus Room, Den/Library/Office, Inside Utility
- Architectural Style: Ranch
- Exterior Features: Fenced, French Doors, Outdoor Shower, Rain Gutters
- Exterior Contruction: Block
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: Southwest
- Roof: Shingle
- Building Sqft: 4023
Available now at $649,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Circular Driveway, Curb Parking, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Guest, On Street
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Electric
- Utilities: BB/HS Internet Available, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Public
- Lot Sqft: 15629
- Lot Dim: 110x144
- Lot Acres: 0.36
- Total Acre: 1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Lot Num: 11
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: Cul-de-sac, In County, Level/Flat, Street Dead-End, Street Paved
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Sarasota home in this zip code is
$1,260,783 (94.3% more than this home).
This home is priced at $182/sqft,
which is 92.2% less than similar homes
in the 34231 zip code.
7784 Holiday Dr N Sarasota FL 34231
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 7784 Holiday Dr N
For Sale Near: 7784 Holiday Dr N
- Approx Payment:$3,157*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 527-9259 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Coldwell Banker Realty.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# A4452766) located at 7784 Holiday Dr N Sarasota FL 34231, call: 813-527-9259
7784 Holiday Dr N, Sarasota FL is a single family home of 3573 sqft and
is currently priced at $649,000
This single family home has 4 bedrooms and was built in 1972.
A comparable home for sale at 8945 Fishermens Bay Dr in Sarasota is listed at $787,000.
This home on 7784 Holiday Dr N has decreased in price by $30,000 and the last change was on 3/20/2020.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Sarasota, FL.
Phillippi Gardens, Brookside and Colonial Terrace are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS A4452766 has been posted on this site since 11/29/2019 (185 days ago).