7799 46Th Ave N St Petersburg FL 33709 MLS U8069460
Reduced By $10,000
last change 2/26/2020
Less Photos /\
7799 46Th Ave N
Home Description: 7799 46Th Ave N
New Price Reduction! Kiss your blues away and welcome to your COMPLETELY renovated new home! Do not miss your opportunity to own a corner lot single family home in a great, no flood zone area! This 2 bed, 1 bath, 1 car garage property is located very close to Target, Tyrone Mall area, additional retail/restaurants, and a very short 10 minute drive to the beach or 15 minutes to highly sought after John's Pass! Mostly all of the major components are newer including a 30 year metal roof (2017), vinyl siding (2019), HVAC (2017), electric garage opener (2019), tankless water heater (2017), electric- newer panel (2017), windows (2018), newer insulation, LED recessed lighting, Nest thermostat and new ceiling fans, covered patio, upgraded vinyl (2019) fenced yard with freshly landscaped/sod & irrigation (2017)! One cannot find another property with all of these major expenses already covered for you! The BRAND NEW Kitchen does not disappoint boasting soft closing drawers/cabinetry, undercabinet LED lighting, new stainless appliances, granite countertops with breakfast bar and ample prep space! The bedrooms are adequately sized with beautiful, original hardwood flooring. The large Living Room has brand new carpet. In many areas of the home you will notice the gorgeous, modern porcelain tile and upgraded light fixtures. If a modern bathroom with an attractive walk in shower and decorative mosaic tile is what you are looking for, welcome home!
- Elementary School: Seventy-Fourth St. Elem-PN
- Middle School: Azalea Middle-PN
- High School: Dixie Hollins High-PN
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Thermostat
- Appliances: Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Tile, Wood
- Bedroom 2 Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Kitchen Features: Granit Counters
- Master Bedroom Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Architectural Style: Traditional
- Exterior Features: Fenced, Irrigation System, Lighting, Sidewalk
- Exterior Contruction: Vinyl Siding
- Foundation: Crawlspace
- Front Exposure: South
- Roof: Metal
Available now at $175,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 1
- Garage Feature: Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Guest, Open
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central
- Utilities: Electricity Connected
- Lot Sqft: 3825
- Lot Acres: 0.09
- Total Acre: Up to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Lot Num: 0826
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Property Desc: Corner Unit
- Location: Corner Lot, Sidewalk, Street Paved
The average asking price of a 2 bedroom St Petersburg home in this zip code is
$199,063 (13.8% more than this home).
This home is priced at $190/sqft,
which is 2.4% less than similar homes
in the 33709 zip code.
7799 46Th Ave N St Petersburg FL 33709
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 7799 46Th Ave N
For Sale Near: 7799 46Th Ave N
- Approx Payment:$887*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4197 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Keller Williams St Pete Realty.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# U8069460) located at 7799 46Th Ave N St Petersburg FL 33709, call: 813-452-4197
7799 46Th Ave N, St Petersburg FL is a single family home of 920 sqft and
is currently priced at $175,000
This single family home has 2 bedrooms and was built in 1938.
A comparable home for sale at 5598 57Th Ave N in St Petersburg is listed at $205,000.
This home on 7799 46Th Ave N has decreased in price by $10,000 and the last change was on 2/26/2020.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in St Petersburg, FL.
Island View, Lealman Highlands and Jefferson Manor are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS U8069460 has been posted on this site since 12/27/2019 (155 days ago).