7811 27Th Ave W Bradenton FL 34209 MLS A4499385
Less Photos /\
7811 27Th Ave W
Home Description: 7811 27Th Ave W
Beautiful Elevated Key West Style Home on almost 1/2 acre with Views & Breezes of Palma Sola Bay! Well maintained 3/2 home is light & bright w/Vaulted Ceilings, Recessed Lights, Ceiling fans & Lovely Wood Floors throughout. The well laid out floor plan lives large. Expansive Porches wrap the house & further expand the living space. Large kitchen w/Island, JennAire range w/grill, lots of storage in solid wood cabinets & pantry and Spacious Dining & Living Rooms make for easy entertaining. The Master Bedroom boasts Walk-in Closet, French Door to porch for breezes off the Bay, EnSuite bath w/separate vanities & large shower. Downstairs: a Bonus Rm w/ceiling fans, built-ins & AC; Oversized 4 CAR Garage w/new hurricane Door, workbench,utility sink; 2 Large CARPORTS! Metal Roof & Vinyl Siding provide carefree maintenance.The desirable Palma Sola location is minutes from beautiful beaches, parks, dining & shopping. Welcome Home
- Elementary School: Palma Sola Elementary
- Middle School: Martha B. King Middle
- High School: Manatee High
- Water View: Bay/Harbor - Partial
- Water Name: PALMA SOLA BAY
- Water Feet: 0
- Interior Features: Attic Fan, Attic Ventilator, Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Thermostat, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Window Treatments
- Appliances: Built-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Indoor Grill, Refrigerator, Washer
- Floor Covering: Tile, Wood
- Bedroom 3 Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Bedroom 2 Features: Ceiling Fan(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- Bonus Room Features: Built-In Shelving, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Dining Room Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Kitchen Features: Breakfast Bar, Closet Pantry, Cooking Island, Dual Sinks, Island
- Living Room Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Master Bathroom Features: Dual Sinks, Shower No Tub
- Master Bedroom Features: Ceiling Fan(s), En Suite Bathroom, Walk-In Closet(s)
- Additional Rooms: Great Room, Inside Utility
- Architectural Style: Elevated, Florida, Key West
- Exterior Features: Balcony, Fenced, French Doors, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Storage
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Concrete, Vinyl Siding, Wood Frame
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: North
- Roof: Metal
- Building Sqft: 4624
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Boat, Covered, Driveway, Garage Faces Side, Golf Cart Parking, Ground Level, Off Street, Oversized, Under Building, Workshop in Garage
- Carport: Y
- Carport Spaces: 2
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central, Electric
- Utilities: BB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Connected, Water Connected
- Lot Sqft: 19297
- Lot Acres: 0.44
- Total Acre: 1/4 to less than 1/2
- Lot Num: 26
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: Near Marina, Oversized Lot, Street Paved, Unincorporated
- Building Num Floors: 2
- Pets Allowed: Yes
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Bradenton home in this zip code is
$601,000 (9.3% more than this home).
This home is priced at $340/sqft,
which is 19.4% less than similar homes
in the 34209 zip code.
7811 27Th Ave W Bradenton FL 34209
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 7811 27Th Ave W
For Sale Near: 7811 27Th Ave W
- Approx Payment:$2,676*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4165 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Keller Williams On The Water.
7811 27Th Ave W, Bradenton FL is a single family home of 1620 sqft and
is currently priced at $550,000
This single family home has 3 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 311 57Th Street Ct W in Bradenton is listed at $449,500.
This home on 7811 27Th Ave W has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Bradenton, FL.
Wisteria Park, Azalea Park and Flamingo Cay are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS A4499385 has been posted on this site since 5/1/2021 (13 days ago).