783 Ranch Rd Tarpon Springs FL 34688 MLS T3270999
Less Photos /\
783 Ranch Rd
Home Description: 783 Ranch Rd
Amazing 5+ acre retreat! The gated entrance grants access to this sprawling estate. The long winding driveway leads to the gorgeous ranch style home with bonus room and 3 car garage; and also to the detached oversized 2 car garage which would be perfect as a barn for this equestrian property. The welcoming front porch and wood double doors set the tone and lead you inside to hand scraped wood floors on the first floor, custom built-ins and crown molding throughout. The formal living room with a wood burning fireplace is directly across from the formal dining room complete with a built-in granite buffet with wine refrigerator. This opens to the gourmet kitchen with wood cabinets, granite countertops and high end appliances including a double oven. The spacious family room has two sets of french doors that lead to the gorgeous screened in lanai with heated, salt water pool and spa. A guest bedroom and ensuite bathroom are on one side of the home near the laundry and garage. While the remaining bedrooms are located privately on the other side including the master suite with granite top dual vanity, steam shower, walk-in closet and access to the lanai. On the second floor the bonus room would make a great game room or home theater. A full bathroom and an office/optional bedroom round out this space. Convenient location offers plenty of privacy yet quick easy access to major roadways and shopping.
- Private Pool: Y
- Pool Features: Heated, In Ground, Salt Water, Screen Enclosure
- Spa Features: Heated, In Ground
- Interior Features: Built in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s)
- Appliances: Built-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- Fireplace Desc: Wood Burning
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Engineered Hardwood
- Additional Rooms: Bonus Room, Den/Library/Office
- Exterior Features: Fenced, French Doors, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Kitchen
- Exterior Contruction: Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: Northeast
- Roof: Shingle
Available now at $1,699,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 3
- Garage Feature: Driveway, Garage Door Opener
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central
- Utilities: Private, Public
- Lot Sqft: 222565
- Lot Acres: 5.11
- Total Acre: 5 to less than 10
- Lot Num: 5
- Style: Single Family Residence
The average asking price of a 6 bedroom Tarpon Springs home in this zip code is
$1,224,000 (28.0% less than this home).
This home is priced at $369/sqft,
which is 36.6% less than similar homes
in the 34688 zip code.
783 Ranch Rd Tarpon Springs FL 34688
Print Map | Driving Directions
- Approx Payment:$8,265*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4250 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Smith & Associates Real Estate.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# T3270999) located at 783 Ranch Rd Tarpon Springs FL 34688, call: 813-452-4250
783 Ranch Rd, Tarpon Springs FL is a single family home of 4599 sqft and
is currently priced at $1,699,000
This single family home has 6 bedrooms and was built in 1989.
A comparable home for sale at 339 Ranch Rd in Tarpon Springs is listed at $699,000.
This home on 783 Ranch Rd has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Tarpon Springs, FL.
Moss Branch Acres, Chateaux Des Lacs and Cypress Run are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS T3270999 has been posted on this site since 10/16/2020 (6 days ago).