7903 25Th W Ave Bradenton FL 34209 MLS A4503469
Less Photos /\
7903 25Th W Ave
Home Description: 7903 25Th W Ave
LIVE LIKE YOU ARE ON VACATION! Come see this DROP DEAD gorgeous 4B/2.5B COASTAL CHIC home located in Paradise! You will fall in LOVE with "TIKI TIME" a ONE of a kind LUXURIOUS home with it's own PRIVATE TIKI HUT w/tropical BAR complete with propane grill, granite counters, Kegurator and beer taps! Currently this home is a successful Airbnb/VRBO VACATION rental property currently booking for $499 on average per night and can sleep up to 16 guests! Brand new coastal high end furniture conveys, new porcelain wood look tile throughout the entire home, custom Nickelboard (Shiplap) and Wainscotting accent walls throughout, smart TVs in every room, Dual zone Lennox AC units 2018. Beautiful coastal kitchen with quartz countertops, shaker cabinets, new LG studio stainless appliances and stainless apron sink. Unbelievable resort style tropical backyard with amazing landscaping.... even a coconut tree or two! Solar heated pool with luminescent lighting and gas fire-pit in one of the MOST desirable neighborhoods in town- Palma Sola! The street is a quiet, dead-end street that leads out to Palma Sola Blvd. that goes right along the water connecting Manatee Ave and Cortez Rd the two main roads leading to Anna Maria Island and the beautiful Gulf beaches of Bradenton. Along Palma Sola Blvd there are nature preserves with trails to enjoy as well. NO Homeowners association & no deed restrictions. Where your everyday living can be a vacation experience!
- Middle School: Martha B. King Middle
- High School: Manatee High
- Private Pool: True
- Pool Features: In Ground,Solar Heat
- Interior Features: Built in Features,Ceiling Fans(s),Crown Molding,Eat-in Kitchen,Kitchen/Family Room Combo,Open Floorplan,Solid Surface Counters,Solid Wood Cabinets,Stone Counters,Thermostat,Walk-In Closet(s),Window Treatments
- Appliances: Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Range,Refrigerator,Washer
- Fireplace Desc: Wood Burning
- Floor Covering: Tile
- Additional Rooms: Breakfast Room Separate,Family Room,Formal Dining Room Separate,Formal Living Room Separate,Inside Utility
- Architectural Style: Traditional
- Exterior Features: Fence,Outdoor Kitchen
- Exterior Contruction: Stucco,Wood Frame
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: North
- Roof: Shingle
- Building Sqft: 3710
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Living Room||16x25||First||Porcelain Tile|
|Bathroom 2||11x12||Second||Porcelain Tile|
|Bathroom 3||10x12||Second||Porcelain Tile|
|Master Bedroom||13x15||Second||Porcelain Tile|
|Bedroom 1||11x12||Second||Porcelain Tile|
- Attached Garage: True
- Garage: True
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Driveway,Workshop in Garage
- Carport: False
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central
- Utilities: Cable Connected,Electricity Connected,Propane,Public,Sewer Connected,Water Connected
- Lot Sqft: 10019.00
- Lot Dim: 89x125
- Lot Acres: 0.2300
- Total Acre: 0 to less than 1/4
- Lot Num: 26
- HOA/Community Assoc: None
- Senior Community: False
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: In County,Paved,Street Dead-End
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Bradenton home in this zip code is
$800,714 (3.3% more than this home).
This home is priced at $338/sqft,
which is 19.8% less than similar homes
in the 34209 zip code.
7903 25Th W Ave Bradenton FL 34209
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 7903 25Th W Ave
For Sale Near: 7903 25Th W Ave
- Approx Payment:$3,770*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 223-3366 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of RE/MAX ALLIANCE GROUP.
7903 25Th W Ave, Bradenton FL is a single family home of 2296 sqft and
is currently priced at $775,000
This single family home has 4 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 6905 22Nd W Ave in Bradenton is listed at $549,000.
This home on 7903 25Th W Ave has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Bradenton, FL.
Palma Sola Park, Palma Sola Bay Gardens and Azalea Park are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS A4503469 has been posted on this site since 6/8/2021 (14 days ago).