7924 39Th Ter N St Petersburg FL 33709 MLS U8114020
Less Photos /\
7924 39Th Ter N
Home Description: 7924 39Th Ter N
Gated Community - Immaculate Condition – 4 Bedroom- 2 Bath – 1922 Sq Feet + Custom 2 Car Garage. Solid Block Home. Welcome to Magnolia Ridge – Private Gated – Circular Community with 19 Homes with a Park Like Greenspace in the Center. Large Corner Lot – Home looks Brand New – Built in 2007 – Owners recently Modernized with Neutral Travertine Flooring thru entire Home. New A/C system 2018 – New Paint. Bedroom #4 off Kitchen was used as a Flex Room / Office. Highlights include – Gorgeous 10 Foot Ceilings thru out entire Home – Enter into a large 11 x 16 Living Room - Off the 9 x 13 Dining Room Next to a Large 14 x 12 Gourmet Kitchen W/ Electrolux Double Wall Oven – 5 Burner Gas Stovetop for the Cook in the Family – Stainless 4 Pack – 10’ Ceilings afford Tall 42 “ Wood Cabinets – Island - Granite Countertops and a Breakfast Bar. Large 19 x 13 Family room off Kitchen has French Doors with Backyard access.. Split Bedroom Floorplan – Roomy Master Suite comes with a 16 x 11 Bedroom – En-suite with 11 x 6 Custom Walk in California Closet plus a 7 x 2 Coat Closet - 10 x 13 Bathroom complete with Privacy Wall- Walk in Shower – Spa Jetted Soaking Tub, Privacy Room and Double Vanities .. The 9 x 5 Laundry Room with Kitchen Pantry offers Gas or Electric hook up for Dryer and Garage access. Now to the Garage. Rubber Flooring + A Custom $4000 Wall Storage System that is Modular & Highly Flexible for Storage . Due to the very high Ceilings there are 3 overhead professional Rack Systems & Bike Hoists. Everybody Loves it.. Hurricane shutters - Gas for Stove Top, Laundry and a Hot Water on Demand System Keeps Utility Bills Low.. – Outdoor Paved BBQ Grilling Area, Taex insect In wall System & Whole House Security System.. Just a Wonderful Home for somebody with a 5 minute Drive to Tyrone Mall and a 10 Minute Drive to the Beach. This is a Minimum Maintenance Home for a Busy Person. Immediate Showings Available, just call..
- Interior Features: Built in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), In Wall Pest System, Other, Solid Surface Counters, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s)
- Appliances: Built-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater
- Floor Covering: Travertine
- Bathroom 2 Features: Granite Counters, Tub With Shower
- Bedroom 4 Features: Ceiling Fan(s), Other Specify In Remarks
- Bedroom 2 Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Family Room Features: Breakfast Bar, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Kitchen Features: Breakfast Bar, Built-In Shelving, Granite Counters, Island
- Laundry Features: Built-In Shelving, Other Specify In Remarks, Pantry
- Living Room Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Master Bathroom Features: Bath w Spa/Hydro Massage Tub, Dual Sinks, Other Specify In Remarks, Stone Counters, Tub with Separate Shower Stall
- Master Bedroom Features: Ceiling Fan(s), En Suite Bathroom, Walk-In Closet(s)
- Additional Rooms: Formal Dining Room Separate, Formal Living Room Separate
- Exterior Features: Fenced, French Doors, Other
- Exterior Contruction: Block
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: East
- Roof: Shingle
- Building Sqft: 2571
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Guest, Other, Parking Pad
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central, Electric
- Utilities: Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Propane, Sewer Connected, Water Connected
- Lot Sqft: 7257
- Lot Dim: 40x134
- Lot Acres: 0.17
- Total Acre: 0 to less than 1/4
- Lot Num: 7
- HOA Fees: $50 Monthly
- HOA Monthly Amount: $50
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Maintenance Includes: Other, Private Road
- Other Fees Amount: $0 Monthly
- Building Num Floors: 1
- Pets Allowed: Yes
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom St Petersburg home in this zip code is
$773,740 (61.2% more than this home).
This home is priced at $250/sqft,
which is 0.2% less than similar homes
in the 33709 zip code.
7924 39Th Ter N St Petersburg FL 33709
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 7924 39Th Ter N
- Approx Payment:$2,335*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4250 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Coldwell Banker Sun Vista.
7924 39Th Ter N, St Petersburg FL is a single family home of 1922 sqft and
is currently priced at $479,900
This single family home has 4 bedrooms and was built in 2007.
A comparable home for sale at 5318 61St Way N in St Petersburg is listed at $309,900.
This home on 7924 39Th Ter N has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in St Petersburg, FL.
Pinellas Farms, Fraze Acres and Rectors Groveland are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS U8114020 has been posted on this site since 2/22/2021 (4 days ago).