7930 34Th Ave W # 201 Bradenton FL 34209 MLS A4496824
Less Photos /\
7930 34Th Ave W # 201
Home Description: 7930 34Th Ave W # 201
Pre-Construction. To be built. Final Phase-Palma Sola Bay Club is located just off the beautiful Palma Sola Bay in West Bradenton, minutes away from the sandy beaches of the Gulf of Mexico to the West, the culture, fine dining, entertainment and golf courses to the East. Inside our gates lies 30-acres of protected preservation land, three stocked ponds, tropical resort landscaping, a dog park and an observation deck with kayak launch overlooking Palma Sola Bay. Our Key West inspired four story mid-rise condominiums hosts only 9 residences per each building, 3 per floor offering two and three bedroom floor plans. Inside you will find an open floor plan with ample windows to enjoy natural Florida sunshine, solid wood cabinetry, spa inspired bathrooms, spacious closets and much more. The two-story clubhouse located in the heart of the community boasts a fitness center, billiards table, social room and two kitchens for entertaining. Outside our residents enjoy a heated pool with an expanded deck for lounging, fire pit, and outdoor entertainment space complete with a wet bar and gas grill. Come see for yourself what makes Palma Sola Bay Club an award-winning community year after year. Pictures are of a furnished model of a similar plan.
- Address: 7930 34Th Ave W # 201
- Unit Num: 201
- Levels: One
- City: Bradenton
- Zip: 34209
- County: Manatee
- Subdivision: Palma Sola Bay Club
- Community Features: Elevators, Fitness Center, Gated, Maintenance, Recreation Facilities, Storage
- Elementary School: Sea Breeze Elementary
- Middle School: Martha B. King Middle
- High School: Bayshore High
- Private Pool: N
- Pool Features: Gunite, Heated, Outside Bath Access
- Water View: Bay/Harbor - Partial, Pond
- Water Name: PALMA SOLA BAY
- Water Frontage: Bay/Harbor
- Water Feet: 300
- Water Extras: Dock - Composite, Fishing Pier
- Water Access: Bay/Harbor
- Interior Features: Eating Space In Kitchen, Elevator, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Ceramic Tile
- Kitchen Features: Breakfast Bar, Island
- Additional Rooms: Inside Utility, Storage Rooms
- Exterior Features: Balcony, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Rain Gutters
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Metal Frame, Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: West
- Roof: Metal
- Green Energy Efficiency: HVAC, Insulation, Thermostat
- Green Water Features: Low-Flow Fixtures
- Indoor Air Quality: Ventilation
- Building Sqft: 2040
Available now at $675,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Garage: N
- Garage Spaces: 0
- Garage Feature: Assigned, Covered, Guest, Underground
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central, Electric
- Utilities: Cable Available, Cable Connected, Public, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- Lot Sqft: 0
- Lot Acres: 0.00
- Lot Num: 1-201
- HOA Fees: $635 Monthly
- HOA Monthly Amount: $635
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Condominium
- Property Desc: Elevated
- Location: Conservation Area, In County, Level/Flat, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Street Private
- Disaster Mitigation: Above Flood Plain, Fire/Smoke Detection Integration
- Monthly Maintenance: $0
- Maintenance Includes: Cable TV, Community Pool, Escrow Reserves Fund, Insurance, Maintenance Exterior, Maintenance Grounds, Private Road, Recreational Facilities
- Building Num Floors: 4
- Building Name Number: 1-201
- Condo Floor Number: 2
- Pets Allowed: Breed Restrictions, Yes
- Pet Restrictions: Must be controlled on a leash at all times when outside condo. Off leash in fenced dog park.
- Pet Size: Large (61-100 Lbs.)
- Num Pets: 2
- Max Pet Weight: 100
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Bradenton condo in this zip code is
$559,917 (17.0% less than this home).
This condo is priced at $363/sqft,
which is 22.5% less than similar condos
in the 34209 zip code.
7930 34Th Ave W # 201 Bradenton FL 34209
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 7930 34Th Ave W # 201
For Sale Near: 7930 34Th Ave W # 201
- Approx Payment:$3,284*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4165 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Michael Saunders & Company.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# A4496824) located at 7930 34Th Ave W # 201 Bradenton FL 34209, call: 813-452-4165
7930 34Th Ave W # 201, Bradenton FL is a condo of 1857 sqft and
is currently priced at $675,000
This condo has 3 bedrooms.
A comparable condo for sale at 4089 Overture Cir # 351 in Bradenton is listed at $246,000.
This condo on 7930 34Th Ave W # 201 has not had a price change.
In addition to condos, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Bradenton, FL.
Harbour Isle, Riverview Landings and River Harbor West are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS A4496824 has been posted on this site since 4/7/2021 (10 days ago).