7966 1St Ave S St Petersburg FL 33707 MLS U8109627
Less Photos /\
7966 1St Ave S
Home Description: 7966 1St Ave S
SUPERIOR CONSTRUCTION QUALITY, MODERN DESIGN AND COASTAL LUXURY IS JUST THE START OF THIS BRAND-NEW ULTRA CUSTOM WATERFRONT RESIDENCE! Located in the desirable Causeway Isles neighborhood with fantastic curb appeal and pleasing architecture. Featuring all the latest and greatest in technology, this Smart home is fully integrated with Alexa and super energy efficient! Built above and beyond todays building standards with 100% concrete block, hurricane impact rated windows and doors, standing seam metal roof and Icynene spray foam insulation this elevated masterpiece will give you piece of mind for years to come. You can’t miss the stunning Tabby Shell Stucco! Past the unique paver drive and 16’ front doors, a gorgeous foyer welcomes you with 10 ft ceilings and a custom floating staircase. Leading upstairs you’ll find an open living space with soaring 22 ft vaulted ceilings, tons of natural light, amazing water views and solid oak plank flooring. The Stunning kitchen was made for a chef - Coastal 2-tone cabinetry, quartz counter tops, stainless steel appliances and a large island with stainless steel farm sink. No details have been left out! True luxury living can be found in your new owner’s suite! 10’ ceilings, water views and a large walk-in closet make this heaven. The resort style bath is complete with dual sinks, quartz countertops, oversized glass shower and soaking tub. The wonderful split floor plan provides privacy for guests and owners. Enjoy your coffee or an evening drink on the second level balcony overlooking the Treasure Island skyline - Sunsets here are amazing! Step outback to a true waterfront paradise and take a relaxing dip in the pool! Grill out at your new covered outdoor kitchen and entertaining space. If you’re a boater you’ve hit the jackpot! Oversized dock with electric and water, new 16k lb lift, new trek decking plus you get deep, protected water with quick & easy access to Boca Ciega Bay, Gulf of Mexico & waterfront restaurants. Enjoy lots of space with a 4 + car garage and additional rooms for your toys. Tons of outstanding features – custom tabby stucco, indoor laundry room, surround sound, electric blinds in each bedroom, anti-slip outdoor pavers and it’s even set-up for solar panels. Spectacular central location to all the beaches, Tyrone Mall, Cobb Movie Theater & 15 mins to Downtown St Pete for restaurants, shopping, museums and so much entertainment. Here, the Salt Life takes over & everyday worries go away. If you really want it all, ask about the BOAT - It could be yours! Don’t miss your chance to live the true Florida lifestyle, all you’ll need are your bags & sunscreen!
- Private Pool: Y
- Pool Features: Gunite, In Ground, Lighting
- Water View: Canal
- Water Frontage: Canal - Saltwater
- Water Feet: 75
- Water Extras: Dock - Composite, Dock w/Electric, Dock w/Water Supply, Lift, Minimum Wake Zone, Seawall - Concrete
- Water Access: Bay/Harbor, Beach - Public, Canal - Saltwater, Intracoastal Waterway
- Interior Features: Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Vaulted Ceiling(s)
- Appliances: Built-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Wine Refrigerator
- Floor Covering: Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Kitchen Features: Island
- Master Bathroom Features: Dual Sinks, Stone Counters, Tub with Separate Shower Stall
- Master Bedroom Features: En Suite Bathroom, Walk-In Closet(s)
- Exterior Features: Balcony, Fenced
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: North
- Roof: Metal
- Building Sqft: 5362
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 4
- Garage Feature: Boat, Circular Driveway, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Ground Level, Guest, Oversized, Under Building
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central, Electric
- Utilities: BB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected
- Lot Sqft: 7501
- Lot Dim: 75x100
- Lot Acres: 0.17
- Total Acre: 0 to less than 1/4
- Lot Num: 21
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Property Desc: Elevated
- Location: FloodZone, In City Limits, Street Paved
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom St Petersburg home in this zip code is
$871,679 (47.2% less than this home).
This home is priced at $631/sqft,
which is 50.1% less than similar homes
in the 33707 zip code.
7966 1St Ave S St Petersburg FL 33707
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 7966 1St Ave S
- Approx Payment:$8,027*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4250 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Coastal Properties Group.
7966 1St Ave S, St Petersburg FL is a single family home of 2616 sqft and
is currently priced at $1,650,000
This single family home has 4 bedrooms and was built in 2020.
A comparable home for sale at 5968 Bayview Cir in St Petersburg is listed at $709,000.
This home on 7966 1St Ave S has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in St Petersburg, FL.
Fairway Bay, Skimmer Point and South Davista are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS U8109627 has been posted on this site since 1/12/2021 (11 days ago).