800 17Th N Ave St Petersburg FL 33704 MLS U8183243
Less Photos /\
800 17Th N Ave
Home Description: 800 17Th N Ave
If you are a connoisseur of classic homes or anyone looking for a unique opportunity to make a property their own do not miss this house. Located on the beautiful brick streets of historic Crescent Lake is this charming two story home on a double lot. Privacy and land two things you don't see that often. High and Dry out of the evacuation zone sits this beautiful older home with many newer modern updates. All living area is located on the first level along with a light and bright reading room or study which is 120 square feet of bonus living not included in total square footage. Updated kitchen with double oven and gas range. There is a bedroom with en-suite bathroom as well as a guest powder bath on the first level. Primary bedroom with en-suite bathroom and 2 secondary bedrooms with a full bathroom all on second level. Generous living spaces with original built-in features and beamed ceilings add to the character. Upgrades include Hardie Board siding, solar panels, gas tankless hot water heater. Oversized (704 square foot) detached 2 car garage with alley access. Come relax on the front porch with a glass of wine or entertain in the fenced in backyard complete with grilling pergola. Incredible location close to everything. One block away from Crescent Lake Park with a walking path, tennis courts, and a playground. Under 2 miles to gorgeous Downtown St. Petersburg and the new Pier. Easy commute to Tampa International Airport. 8 miles to world renowned St Pete Beach. Come see for yourself why so many choose to call St Petersburg home!
- Private Pool: True
- Pool Features: Gunite,In Ground,Tile
- Interior Features: Built-in Features,Ceiling Fans(s),Coffered Ceiling(s),Crown Molding,Dry Bar,Eat-in Kitchen,High Ceilings,Master Bedroom Upstairs,Solid Wood Cabinets,Stone Counters,Walk-In Closet(s)
- Appliances: Built-In Oven,Convection Oven,Cooktop,Dishwasher,Disposal,Gas Water Heater,Microwave,Refrigerator,Tankless Water Heater,Wine Refrigerator
- Floor Covering: Carpet,Hardwood,Tile,Wood
- Exterior Features: Fence,Irrigation System,Lighting,Outdoor Grill,Outdoor Kitchen,Sidewalk
- Exterior Contruction: Wood Frame
- Foundation: Crawlspace
- Front Exposure: North
- Roof: Shingle
- Building Sqft: 3747
Available now at $1,449,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: False
- Garage: True
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Alley Access,Garage Faces Rear,On Street
- Carport: False
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central
- Utilities: Electricity Connected,Sewer Connected,Street Lights,Water Connected
- Lot Sqft: 12310.00
- Lot Dim: 92x132
- Lot Acres: 0.2800
- Total Acre: 1/4 to less than 1/2
- Lot Num: 32
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Building Num Floors: 2
- : 727-528-7653
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom St Petersburg home in this zip code is
$2,028,522 (40.0% more than this home).
This home is priced at $526/sqft,
which is 21.3% less than similar homes
in the 33704 zip code.
800 17Th N Ave St Petersburg FL 33704
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 800 17Th N Ave
For Sale Near: 800 17Th N Ave
- Approx Payment:$7,049*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4250 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of NORTHSTAR REALTY.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# U8183243) located at 800 17Th N Ave St Petersburg FL 33704, call: 813-452-4250
800 17Th N Ave, St Petersburg FL is a single family home of 2756 sqft and
is currently priced at $1,449,000
This single family home has 4 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 2846 12Th St N in St Petersburg is listed at $1,300,000.
This home on 800 17Th N Ave has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in St Petersburg, FL.
Euclid Place, Barnard Erastus and Bridgeway are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS U8183243 has been posted on this site since 11/22/2022 (13 days ago).