801 89Th N Ave St Petersburg FL 33702 MLS U8194280
Less Photos /\
801 89Th N Ave
Home Description: 801 89Th N Ave
This gorgeous, updated 2 bedroom, 2 bath block home is completely move-in ready. This rare gem features over 1,400 sqft of open living space, a true master bedroom with en suite, a huge bonus room, & interior laundry room (and W&D stay)! The kitchen features SS appliances, a subway tile backsplash, and beautiful, white shaker cabinetry. The sellers have installed new laminate flooring in both bedrooms & the primary en suite bath has been updated with a new walk-in shower. The bonus/flex room is near the rear of the home and can be used as an office, family room, or playroom and could easily be converted to a third bedroom. Enjoy morning coffee or relaxing evenings on the covered and screened lanai, sans mosquitos! Other updates/features include newer windows and hurricane-rated sliding glass doors, New AC (2022), newer interior and exterior paint, gas water heater, resurfaced tub in guest bath, and blinds throughout. A large circular driveway and covered carport offer plenty of off-street parking. Sellers have even completed a recent, satisfactory 4-point for buyers' convenience! Centrally located between Downtown St. Pete, Tampa, & the Gorgeous Gulf Beaches. Quick access to I-275 and Gandy/Selmon Expressway, both Tampa International and St. Pete/Clearwater Airports, and with many amazing restaurants, shopping & schools nearby. Make sure to check out the virtual tour. Call today to make an appointment for a private tour. This is the one you've been waiting for!
- Elementary School: Sawgrass Lake Elementary-PN
- Middle School: Meadowlawn Middle-PN
- High School: Northeast High-PN
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s),Solid Surface Counters
- Appliances: Dishwasher,Dryer,Microwave,Range,Refrigerator,Washer
- Floor Covering: Ceramic Tile,Vinyl
- Additional Rooms: Bonus Room,Inside Utility
- Exterior Features: Rain Gutters,Sliding Doors,Storage
- Exterior Contruction: Block
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: South
- Roof: Shingle
- Building Sqft: 1914
Available now at $389,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Living Room||12x18||First||Ceramic Tile|
- Garage: False
- Garage Spaces: 0
- Garage Feature: Alley Access,Boat,Circular Driveway,Driveway,Golf Cart Parking,Oversized
- Carport: True
- Carport Spaces: 1
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central
- Utilities: Cable Connected,Electricity Connected,Natural Gas Connected,Public,Sewer Connected,Water Connected
- Lot Sqft: 6508.00
- Lot Dim: 50x127
- Lot Acres: 0.1500
- Total Acre: 0 to less than 1/4
- Lot Num: 1210
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: City Limits,Corner Lot,FloodZone,Paved,Sidewalk
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Pet Restrictions: Buyer/Buyer's agent to verify
- : 800-541-9923
The average asking price of a 2 bedroom St Petersburg home in this zip code is
$354,988 (8.7% less than this home).
This home is priced at $272/sqft,
which is 34.2% less than similar homes
in the 33702 zip code.
801 89Th N Ave St Petersburg FL 33702
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 801 89Th N Ave
- Approx Payment:$1,892*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4250 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of CENTURY 21 BEGGINS.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# U8194280) located at 801 89Th N Ave St Petersburg FL 33702, call: 813-452-4250
801 89Th N Ave, St Petersburg FL is a single family home of 1431 sqft and
is currently priced at $389,000
This single family home has 2 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 655 Northwest N Blvd in St Petersburg is listed at $310,000.
This home on 801 89Th N Ave has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in St Petersburg, FL.
North St Petersburg, Toussie Terrace and Gandy Townhomes are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS U8194280 has been posted on this site since 3/17/2023 (4 days ago).