8015 Bounty Ln Bradenton FL 34202 MLS A4488233
Less Photos /\
8015 Bounty Ln
Home Description: 8015 Bounty Ln
Perfectly positioned on a serene lot with a protected preserve backdrop, this French Country masterpiece was masterfully built by Arthur Rutenberg Homes in Lakewood Ranch’s distinguished community, The Lake Club. Classic lines, quality stone finishes, beautiful arched wall niches throughout and more intricate details greet you as you enter through the oil rubbed iron glass doors. A substantial Great Room presents pocket sliding doors that open to the pool lanai and reveal the peaceful natural setting, plus a gorgeous tray ceiling and arched niche with concealed speakers panels on either side of the TV. Warm Hickory hardwood floors invite you to the chef’s arena with Brookhaven custom cabinetry, an extended island for entertaining, and spectacular exposed beam ceiling. Sharing space with the kitchen, a flexible 20’ x 20’ dining area also has corner pocket doors that welcome in the second covered lanai space with travertine pavers, tongue and groove ceiling, gas fireplace, outdoor kitchen and another set of corner pocket doors leading to the Club Room! The Club Room has it’s own wet bar, exposed brick wall, and card table nook all overlooking the lake and preserve. The relaxing master suite offers marble countertops, floors and shower walls with custom closet built-ins and a quiet seating area. The car lover and man-cave dreamer, will love the oversized 3-car air conditioned garage with a beautiful floor-to-ceiling tongue and groove Pine wood wainscoting, pub tin ceiling, insulated and encased garage doors and its own powder bath with custom built-in cabinetry! Tastefully adorned with Low-E, impact sliders and casement windows, Levitron dimmer switches, surround sound, Generac house generator, central vacuum, tankless hot water heater, Platinum Control 4 home automation and Florida Green Builder Certified - No expense has been spared in creating a luxury experience!!
- Elementary School: Robert E Willis Elementary
- Middle School: Nolan Middle
- High School: Lakewood Ranch High
- Private Pool: Y
- Pool Features: Heated, In Ground, Screen Enclosure
- Water View: Lake
- Water Feet: 0
- Interior Features: Built in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Central Vaccum, Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar, Window Treatments
- Appliances: Bar Fridge, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Fireplace Desc: Gas, Other Room
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Travertine, Wood
- Balcony/Porch/Lanai Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Balcony/Porch/Lanai Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Bedroom 3 Features: Built-In Shelving, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Bedroom 2 Features: Built-In Shelving, Ceiling Fan(s), En Suite Bathroom, Walk-In Closet(s)
- Bonus Room Features: Ceiling Fan(s), Stone Counters, Wet Bar
- Den Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Great Room Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Kitchen Features: Breakfast Bar, Island, Walk-In Pantry
- Master Bedroom Features: Ceiling Fan(s), Dual Sinks, Garden Bath, Tub with Separate Shower Stall, Walk-In Closet(s)
- Additional Rooms: Attic, Bonus Room, Den/Library/Office, Family Room, Formal Living Room Separate, Inside Utility
- Architectural Style: Custom
- Exterior Features: Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Kitchen, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: West
- Roof: Tile
- Building Sqft: 5879
Available now at $1,795,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 3
- Garage Feature: Bath In Garage, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Ground Level
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air, Zoned
- Heating: Central, Zoned
- Utilities: Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Water Connected
- Lot Sqft: 24609
- Lot Dim: 199x116x197x134
- Lot Acres: 0.56
- Total Acre: 1/2 to less than 1
- Lot Num: 33
- HOA Fees: $8,400 Annually
- HOA Monthly Amount: $700
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: Sidewalk, Street Paved, Street Private
- Maintenance Includes: 24-Hour Guard, Common Area Taxes, Community Pool, Escrow Reserves Fund, Maintenance Grounds, Manager
- Building Num Floors: 1
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Pet Restrictions: See HOA Docs for restrictions.
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Bradenton home in this zip code is
$761,030 (57.6% less than this home).
This home is priced at $443/sqft,
which is 38.6% less than similar homes
in the 34202 zip code.
8015 Bounty Ln Bradenton FL 34202
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 8015 Bounty Ln
For Sale Near: 8015 Bounty Ln
- Approx Payment:$8,732*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4165 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Michael Saunders & Company.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# A4488233) located at 8015 Bounty Ln Bradenton FL 34202, call: 813-452-4165
8015 Bounty Ln, Bradenton FL is a single family home of 4048 sqft and
is currently priced at $1,795,000
This single family home has 3 bedrooms and was built in 2014.
A comparable home for sale at 8135 Championship Ct in Bradenton is listed at $520,000.
This home on 8015 Bounty Ln has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Bradenton, FL.
Pomello Park, River Club North and Pomello City are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS A4488233 has been posted on this site since 1/12/2021 (10 days ago).