800 Druid Rd S Clearwater FL 33756 MLS U8071383
Less Photos /\
800 Druid Rd S
Schedule a Showing & See the Inside
Home Description: 800 Druid Rd S
Overlooking Clearwater Harbor, pure privacy, grandeur and breathtaking views await behind the stately walls of this expansive 1+ acre resort
property with 100+ feet of waterfront. Boasting a lavish 6 beds | 5 full 2 half baths, this noteworthy address is the jewel of the historic Harbor Oaks neighborhood. Designed for refined living and entertaining, private gated entry and brick drive welcome you to impressive architecture, period features, designer finishes, a billiard room with a full bar, and a pristine swimming pool overlooking the Intracoastal. The magnificently manicured grounds deliver endless hours of recreation with lighted tennis court, terraced garden, and breathtaking observatory.
- Elementary School: Belleair Elementary-PN
- Middle School: Largo Middle-PN
- High School: Clearwater High-PN
- Private Pool: Y
- Pool Features: Gunite, In Ground, Lighting
- Water View: Gulf/Ocean - Full, Gulf/Ocean - Partial, Gulf/Ocean to Bay, Intracoastal Waterway
- Water Frontage: Intracoastal Waterway
- Water Feet: 101
- Water Extras: Dock - Covered, Dock - Wood, Dock w/Electric
- Water Access: Gulf/Ocean to Bay, Intracoastal Waterway
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s), Skylight(s)
- Appliances: Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator
- Floor Covering: Tile, Vinyl
- Additional Rooms: Breakfast Room Separate, Den/Library/Office, Formal Dining Room Separate, Formal Living Room Separate, Great Room, Storage Rooms
- Architectural Style: Florida, Spanish/Mediterranean
- Exterior Features: Irrigation System, Lighting, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Storage, Tennis Court(s)
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Stucco
- Foundation: Stilt/On Piling
- Front Exposure: East
- Roof: Tile
Available now at $3,950,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 4
- Garage Feature: Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Guest, Off Street, Oversized, Workshop in Garage
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central, Electric
- Utilities: Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Sewer Connected, Street Lights
- Lot Sqft: 47904
- Lot Dim: 101x474
- Lot Acres: 1.10
- Total Acre: One + to Two Acres
- Lot Num: B
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: Historic District, In City Limits, Near Golf Course, Near Marina, Near Public Transit, Oversized Lot, Sidewalk, Street Paved
The average asking price of a 6 bedroom Clearwater home in this zip code is
$1,954,600 (50.5% less than this home).
This home is priced at $747/sqft,
which is 53.6% less than similar homes
in the 33756 zip code.
800 Druid Rd S Clearwater FL 33756
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 800 Druid Rd S
- Approx Payment:$19,215*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4250 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Coldwell Banker Residential.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# U8071383) located at 800 Druid Rd S Clearwater FL 33756, call: 813-452-4250
800 Druid Rd S, Clearwater FL is a single family home of 5286 sqft and
is currently priced at $3,950,000
This single family home has 6 bedrooms and was built in 1915.
A comparable home for sale at 309 Jasmine Way in Clearwater is listed at $1,450,000.
This home on 800 Druid Rd S has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Clearwater, FL.
Belleview Island, Seaside At Belleair and Eagles Nest Point are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS U8071383 has been posted on this site since 1/15/2020 (8 days ago).