811 37Th Ne Ave St Petersburg FL 33704 MLS U8139854
Less Photos /\
811 37Th Ne Ave
Home Description: 811 37Th Ne Ave
Pre-Construction. To be built. Welcome to Placido Shores, a charming community nestled in Northeast St Pete! Take a short walk to Crisp Park, just a few blocks away, where you’ll find a waterfront playground, covered picnic shelters, exercise equipment, and a boat launch. Located minutes from vibrant downtown St Petersburg-You'll appreciate the short drive to great shopping, fine dining, museums, theaters, waterfront parks, and the newly built Pier. Built by Availia Design Build, a boutique builder devoted to unique design and uncompromised quality. This STUNNING Coastal-Farmhouse features engineered oak hardwood floors throughout, 2 linear fireplaces, (one in the lower level family room, one at the upper level master bedroom), and a modern aluminum staircase as the entryway focal point. The primary master suite is located on the first level with a private en-suite bathroom, a soaking tub, and walk in closet. Entertain guests in this well appointed kitchen equipped with stainless steel appliances, Quartz countertops, a walk in pantry, and an Island to gather with friends or family. Relax by your fireplace with beautiful stacked stone, or let it serve as artwork in the living room, set off by a wall of tall windows for plenty of natural light. As you retreat to the second level, you will find 3 additional bedrooms with a split floor plan. Schedule a time to view the site and review the finish selection options. Metal roof and Pool are available as upgrades.
- Elementary School: North Shore Elementary-PN
- Middle School: John Hopkins Middle-PN
- High School: St. Petersburg High-PN
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s),Eat-in Kitchen,In Wall Pest System,Kitchen/Family Room Combo,Master Bedroom Main Floor,Open Floorplan,Solid Surface Counters,Thermostat,Walk-In Closet(s)
- Appliances: Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave,Range,Range Hood,Refrigerator,Tankless Water Heater
- Fireplace Desc: Living Room,Master Bedroom
- Floor Covering: Hardwood,Tile
- Additional Rooms: Family Room
- Architectural Style: Other
- Exterior Features: Fence,French Doors,Irrigation System,Rain Gutters
- Exterior Contruction: Block,Wood Frame
- Foundation: Slab,Stem Wall
- Front Exposure: South
- Roof: Shingle
Available now at $1,399,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: True
- Garage: True
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Driveway,Garage Door Opener,Ground Level
- Carport: False
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central
- Utilities: Cable Connected,Electricity Connected,Sewer Connected,Sprinkler Meter,Water Connected
- Lot Sqft: 7545.00
- Lot Dim: 80x96
- Lot Acres: 0.1700
- Total Acre: 0 to less than 1/4
- Lot Num: 30
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: Flood Insurance Required,Paved
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom St Petersburg home in this zip code is
$2,302,455 (64.6% more than this home).
This home is priced at $402/sqft,
which is 47.6% less than similar homes
in the 33704 zip code.
811 37Th Ne Ave St Petersburg FL 33704
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 811 37Th Ne Ave
For Sale Near: 811 37Th Ne Ave
- Approx Payment:$6,806*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4250 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of CENTURY 21 LIST WITH BEGGINS.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# U8139854) located at 811 37Th Ne Ave St Petersburg FL 33704, call: 813-452-4250
811 37Th Ne Ave, St Petersburg FL is a single family home of 3480 sqft and
is currently priced at $1,399,000
This single family home has 4 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 545 26Th N Ave in St Petersburg is listed at $889,000.
This home on 811 37Th Ne Ave has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in St Petersburg, FL.
Eden Shores, Florida Heights and North Bay Heights are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS U8139854 has been posted on this site since 10/13/2021 (14 days ago).