8112 12Th Ave Nw Bradenton FL 34209 MLS A4480835
Less Photos /\
8112 12Th Ave Nw
Home Description: 8112 12Th Ave Nw
WELCOME HOME! Don't miss this opportunity to own your own slice of paradise on the Northwest side of Bradenton, FL in the highly sought after subdivision of Pine Meadows. This stunning home is just a short drive to the Gulf of Mexico and Anna Maria Island. With the walking and biking trails of both Desoto National Park and Robinson's Preserve just under 2 miles away, you'll capture Florida living at it's finest. This well-maintained and recently updated POOL home boasts 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, PLUS a loft that overlooks your new formal dining room. With over 2,600sqft, a 2 car garage, and lush tropical landscaping, this home has everything you need! As you enter the large foyer, your eyes will immediately be drawn to the wall of French Doors leading you out to your very own private pool along with the vaulted ceilings and wood beams that give this immaculate home unparalleled character. The large, eat-in kitchen has an abundance of counter space, an island, stainless steel appliances, and two pantries! The kitchen flows right to the formal dining room that showcases the wood-burning fireplace, cedar tongue and groove ceilings, and French Doors with access to the covered lanai. The large master bedroom and en suite is the epitome of privacy and serenity as it too, has French Doors and overlooks the sparkling pool. The master bathroom consists of a dual shower head, glassed shower enclosure complete with a bench, dual vanities, walk-in closet, and natural lighting! The first floor is complete with a guest bathroom and large guest bedroom. Venture up the staircase lit with a skylight for ample natural light to the large second guest bedroom. This bedroom has pitched ceilings and it's own private balcony which is accessible through French Doors. Imagine drinking your coffee and catching those beautiful Florida sunsets! The second story also contains the 3rd guest bedroom, guest bathroom and loft.
- Elementary School: Ida M. Stewart Elementary
- Middle School: Martha B. King Middle
- High School: Manatee High
- Private Pool: Y
- Pool Features: Deck, Gunite, In Ground, Lighting
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Skylight(s), Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- Appliances: Convection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- Fireplace Desc: Other Room, Wood Burning
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Tile, Wood
- Kitchen Features: Island
- Additional Rooms: Attic, Formal Dining Room Separate, Great Room, Inside Utility, Loft
- Exterior Features: Balcony, Fenced, French Doors, Lighting
- Exterior Contruction: Wood Siding
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: South
- Roof: Shingle
- Green Landscaping: FlFriendlyNativeLandscape
- Building Sqft: 3598
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central, Electric
- Utilities: Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Public, Water Available, Water Connected
- Lot Sqft: 10542
- Lot Acres: 0.24
- Total Acre: 0 to less than 1/4
- Lot Num: 5
- HOA Fees: $200 Annually
- HOA Monthly Amount: $16
- HOA/Community Assoc: Optional
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: Sidewalk, Street Paved
- Maintenance Includes: Other
- Building Num Floors: 2
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Pet Size: Extra Large (101+ Lbs.)
- Num Pets: 2
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Bradenton home in this zip code is
$605,180 (23.8% more than this home).
This home is priced at $183/sqft,
which is 10.1% less than similar homes
in the 34209 zip code.
8112 12Th Ave Nw Bradenton FL 34209
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 8112 12Th Ave Nw
For Sale Near: 8112 12Th Ave Nw
- Approx Payment:$2,379*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4165 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Elite Realty Brokerage.
8112 12Th Ave Nw, Bradenton FL is a single family home of 2668 sqft and
is currently priced at $488,991
This single family home has 4 bedrooms and was built in 1981.
A comparable home for sale at 4911 21St Ave W in Bradenton is listed at $400,000.
This home on 8112 12Th Ave Nw has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Bradenton, FL.
Flamingo Cay, Hensonville and Cimarron are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS A4480835 has been posted on this site since 10/16/2020 (11 days ago).