8147 Larchwood Rd Seminole FL 33777 MLS U8125956
Less Photos /\
8147 Larchwood Rd
Home Description: 8147 Larchwood Rd
WOW – Your tropical paradise awaits you! This beautiful updated Seminole pool home sits on almost one half acre located in the popular Bardmoor neighborhood. As you walk through the custom lead glass double doors you will be wowed by the spaciousness and the many updates. Completely updated in 2014 and offers a split plan layout with inside laundry. Custom kitchen includes wood cabinets, Whirlpool stainless steel appliances, granite counters and large breakfast bar. Extras include updated baths with granite counters, wide baseboard and crown molding throughout, 6 panel doors, all tile throughout, wood-burning fireplace, water softener, irrigation system, seamless rain gutters, 8 x 10 wood shed and more. Master bedroom includes a large walk-in closet, sit down area and sliders that lead to the pool area. A/C installed 2016 with new duct work and added insulation. Upgraded electrical panel comes complete with back-up generator system to include a newer Generac generator. Back screened-in porch is great place to relax out of the Florida sun. Back and side yard is fenced and includes a 12 foot rear gate with access from a separate road for your boat, RV or trailer. Entertain family and friends with big barbeques in the huge backyard while enjoying the sparkling saltwater chlorinated pool surrounded by tropical plants. Pool has a heating system for year round enjoyment! This home is centrally located to some of Florida’s most popular beaches, fine dining, shopping, schools and quick access to the interstate.
- Private Pool: True
- Pool Features: In Ground
- Spa Features: In Ground
- Interior Features: Attic Ventilator,Built in Features,Cathedral Ceiling(s)
- Appliances: Built-In Oven,Convection Oven,Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Electric Water Heater,Exhaust Fan,Microwave,Range,Range Hood,Refrigerator,Washer
- Floor Covering: Ceramic Tile,Laminate
- Architectural Style: Contemporary,Traditional
- Exterior Features: Lighting,Outdoor Kitchen
- Exterior Contruction: Block
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: South
- Roof: Shingle
- Building Sqft: 2934
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: True
- Garage: True
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Carport: False
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central,Electric,Heat Pump
- Utilities: Cable Available,Cable Connected,Electricity Connected,Fiber Optics,Fire Hydrant,Natural Gas Available,Natural Gas Connected,Phone Available,Public,Sprinkler Recycled,Sprinkler Well,Street Lights,Underground Utilities,Water Connected
- Lot Sqft: 20822.00
- Lot Dim: 107x169
- Lot Acres: 0.4800
- Total Acre: 1/4 to less than 1/2
- Lot Num: 16
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: Near Golf Course,Near Public Transit,Oversized Lot,Paved
- Building Num Floors: 1
- Pets Allowed: Yes
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Seminole home in this zip code is
$386,533 (37.7% less than this home).
This home is priced at $300/sqft,
which is 17.8% less than similar homes
in the 33777 zip code.
8147 Larchwood Rd Seminole FL 33777
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 8147 Larchwood Rd
For Sale Near: 8147 Larchwood Rd
- Approx Payment:$3,016*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 223-3366 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of RE/MAX ACTION FIRST OF FLORIDA.
8147 Larchwood Rd, Seminole FL is a single family home of 2069 sqft and
is currently priced at $620,000
This single family home has 3 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 9240 91St St in Seminole is listed at $278,500.
This home on 8147 Larchwood Rd has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Seminole, FL.
Seminole Lake Golf & Country Club Estates, Seminole Isle and Cross Bayou Estates are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS U8125956 has been posted on this site since 6/6/2021 (16 days ago).