815 116Th Ave Treasure Island FL 33706 MLS U8079202
Less Photos /\
815 116Th Ave
Home Description: 815 116Th Ave
A MAGNIFICENT LUXURY WATERFRONT HOME WITH RAPID BOATING ACCESS TO THE GULF OF MEXICO! A beautifully landscaped brick paver drive transitions to a lovely covered entry, striking driftwood porcelain floors, high ceilings, fine window treatments, quartz surfaces, beautiful woodworking & exquisite custom built-in cabinetry – all giving this remarkable home its lavish coastal appeal. Spacious common living areas offer wonderful wide waterviews. Gorgeous chef’s kitchen boasts quartz counters, Shaker style cabinetry, multi-level breakfast bar, SS appliances and a brilliant butler’s pantry w/matching cabinetry & dual refrigerator/freezers. 1st level master suites enjoys a large walk-in closet, private access to waterfront balcony and a stunning master bath w/rich dual vanities, large glass rain shower, jetted spa tub & impressive tilework. Overlooking the waterfront, upper level master provides a large closet system, access to private balcony overlooking the intracoastal & a sublime master bath w/dual vanities, glass rain shower & soaking tub. All bedrooms are sizable & all baths, well-appointed. Large upper level family room w/waterfront balcony makes a superb office or game room. Out back, discover a terrific covered dining area w/outdoor grill & lovely covered lounging deck, both overlook the pool/waterfront. Past the attractive brick paver deck & dazzling Pebbletec pool, you’ll find a lushly landscaped waterfront w/updated seawall, deepwater dock & 12K lift.
- Private Pool: Y
- Pool Features: Gunite, In Ground, Lighting, Pool Sweep, Tile
- Water View: Canal, Intracoastal Waterway
- Water Frontage: Intracoastal Waterway
- Water Feet: 75
- Water Extras: Bridges - No Fixed Bridges, Dock - Slip Deeded On-Site, Dock - Wood, Dock w/Electric, Dock w/Water Supply, Lift, Sailboat Water, Seawall - Other
- Water Access: Bay/Harbor, Beach - Public, Canal - Saltwater, Gulf/Ocean, Gulf/Ocean to Bay, Intracoastal Waterway
- Interior Features: Built in Features, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- Appliances: Bar Fridge, Built-In Oven, Convection Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Freezer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Softener
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Porcelain Tile, Tile
- Kitchen Features: Breakfast Bar, Desk Built-In, Walk-In Pantry
- Additional Rooms: Attic, Breakfast Room Separate, Great Room, Inside Utility
- Architectural Style: Custom
- Exterior Features: Fenced, French Doors, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Kitchen, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Wood Frame
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: North
- Roof: Shingle
- Green Water Features: Irrigation-Reclaimed Water
- Building Sqft: 5062
Available now at $1,650,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Circular Driveway, Driveway, Garage Door Opener
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air, Zoned
- Heating: Central, Electric, Zoned
- Utilities: BB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Fire Hydrant, Phone Available, Sewer Available, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Recycled, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- Lot Sqft: 8939
- Lot Dim: 75x119
- Lot Acres: 0.21
- Total Acre: Up to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Lot Num: 0190
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Property Desc: Elevated
- Location: FloodZone, In City Limits, In County, Street Paved
- Disaster Mitigation: Above Flood Plain, Hurricane Insur. Deduction Qual., Hurricane Shutters/Windows
The average asking price of a 5 bedroom Treasure Island home in this zip code is
$1,446,833 (12.3% less than this home).
This home is priced at $409/sqft,
which is 2.5% less than similar homes
in the 33706 zip code.
815 116Th Ave Treasure Island FL 33706
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 815 116Th Ave
For Sale Near: 815 116Th Ave
- Approx Payment:$8,027*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4250 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Century 21 Jim White & Assoc.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# U8079202) located at 815 116Th Ave Treasure Island FL 33706, call: 813-452-4250
815 116Th Ave, Treasure Island FL is a single family home of 4031 sqft and
is currently priced at $1,650,000
This single family home has 5 bedrooms and was built in 1999.
A comparable home for sale at 250 115Th Ave in Treasure Island is listed at $799,000.
This home on 815 116Th Ave has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Treasure Island, FL.
Brightwater Beach, Island Grand and Sunset Beach are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS U8079202 has been posted on this site since 3/19/2020 (11 days ago).