820 18Th S Ave St Petersburg FL 33705 MLS T3318749
Reduced By $20,000
last change 10/16/2021
Less Photos /\
820 18Th S Ave
Home Description: 820 18Th S Ave
**BACK ON THE MARKET** buyers had a personal family reason for canceling. Fully remodeled 4-bedroom, 2.1-full bath bungalow located within walking distance to downtown St. Pete and the gulf. Move-in ready with a large fenced backyard. All upgrades include: ~New Roof with Closed Permit ~New Plumbing ~New Vinyl Fence ~New Electrical Fence ~Freshly Painted ~New Drywall ~HVAC 5 Years with Closed Permit ~Water Heater 5 Years ~1 Year-Termite Treatment - Transferable Warranty ~New Cabinetry ~New Granite Countertops ~New Outlets and Switches ~New Stainless-Steel Appliances ~New Door Handles ~New Tile in Bathrooms ~New Vinyl Flooring Throughout. LOCATION is prime! Flood insurance not required! Walking distance to Downtown St. Pete, the Gulf and Lassing Park, one block away from Barlett Park, 4-minute drive to Albert Whitted Airport and USF St. Pete Campus, 5-minute drive to The Dali Museum and St. Pete’s Waterfront Arts District, 5-minute drive to I-275. Schedule your tour today to make this home yours!
- Elementary School: Campbell Park Elementary-PN
- Middle School: John Hopkins Middle-PN
- High School: Lakewood High-PN
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s),Solid Wood Cabinets,Stone Counters,Thermostat,Walk-In Closet(s)
- Appliances: Dishwasher,Microwave,Range,Refrigerator
- Floor Covering: Vinyl
- Kitchen Features: Granite Counters
- Bathroom 4 Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Living Room Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Architectural Style: Bungalow
- Exterior Features: Fence,Sidewalk
- Exterior Contruction: Wood Frame
- Foundation: Crawlspace
- Front Exposure: North
- Roof: Shingle
- Building Sqft: 1519
Available now at $309,900
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Garage: False
- Garage Spaces: 0
- Carport: False
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central
- Utilities: Electricity Available,Electricity Connected,Public,Water Available,Water Connected
- Lot Sqft: 6329.00
- Lot Dim: 50x125
- Lot Acres: 0.1500
- Total Acre: 0 to less than 1/4
- Lot Num: 16
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: City Limits,Near Public Transit,Paved,Sidewalk
- Building Num Floors: 1
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Num Pets: 10+
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom St Petersburg home in this zip code is
$650,336 (109.9% more than this home).
This home is priced at $212/sqft,
which is 33.6% less than similar homes
in the 33705 zip code.
820 18Th S Ave St Petersburg FL 33705
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 820 18Th S Ave
- Approx Payment:$1,508*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4250 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of MARK IT REALTY GROUP INC.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# T3318749) located at 820 18Th S Ave St Petersburg FL 33705, call: 813-452-4250
820 18Th S Ave, St Petersburg FL is a single family home of 1460 sqft and
is currently priced at $309,900
This single family home has 4 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 725 69Th S Ave in St Petersburg is listed at $650,000.
This home on 820 18Th S Ave has decreased in price by $20,000 and the last change was on 10/16/2021.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in St Petersburg, FL.
Pallanza Park, Greenwood Park and Waterside At Coquina Key are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS T3318749 has been posted on this site since 10/13/2021 (14 days ago).