8263 Archers Ct Sarasota FL 34240 MLS A4483993
Less Photos /\
8263 Archers Ct
Home Description: 8263 Archers Ct
As you approach this amazing estate that sits on a private & peaceful .75 acre lot, this residence is perfectly situated behind one of the many ponds where you may see visiting deer, or myriad of birds behind the gates of " the Founders Golf Club" that comprises over 700 acres of lushly appointed trees, flora & fauna capturing the natural beauty of this pristine & desirable community. The award winning Robert Trent Jones Jr. member owned 18 hole golf course with a caddie program, adds to that vibrant social community & world class dining. "Casa Solivita" will amaze you with every nuance of detail. This custom masonry residence boasts 5 bedrooms, all en-suite, a Grande Room with 25' ceilings with a stone fireplace to complement many illuminated alcoves from the inlaid wood floors to the coffered ceilings above. The formal dining room is fit for a king with a private study off the formal foyer to meet your guests for entertaining or business meetings. A wonderful split floor plan creates a magnificent, open living area. The spacious master retreat creates a private inviting space with easy access to the pool and spa for a midnight dip. The gorgeous wood floors complement the winding wood and metal staircase to whisk you upstairs for a game of pool, chess, or a cool beverage at the wet bar, or to enjoy the amazing golf course views from the spacious upper terrace. When you are done relaxing, the exercise studio is well equipped and ready, or you can just cozy up in the library area with a book and get inspired. There is also a state-of-the-art home theatre room right down the hall if you would rather a movie or just relax! A wonderful fun retreat for the whole family awaits you in this stunning property. Fitted with a full size elevator for convenience, and all en-suite guest chambers with custom closets, your visitors may never want to leave! The whole family will enjoy gathering around the breakfast bar or cuddling up in the custom banquette, with walls of windows to enjoy that incredible pool, spa and patio area that rivals any “ Five Star” resort. As you enter the expansive patio area from the family room, there is an outdoor kitchen, a sitting area with another stone fireplace and TV, so sports enthusiasts can enjoy the BBQ cook off. So many nice seating vignettes spread out for that growing family or wanting to throw a fun pool party for 30 guests or more. This Magnificent Villa has a large 4 car garage, a water filtration system, and well irrigation for the sprinkler system to manage all the mature & lush foliage. This once in a lifetime opportunity to own this impeccable model home that has been beautifully maintained & constantly improved upon is being offered "turn key" furnished with the Founders Club Golf Membership included for the lucky buyer of this Elegant Estate… Live the Dream to own this majestic home & start making all those special memories now !
- Address: 8263 Archers Ct
- Levels: Two
- City: Sarasota
- Zip: 34240
- County: Sarasota
- Community Features: Cable, Clubhouse, Fitness Center, Gated, Golf Course, Maintenance, Park, Recreation Facilities, Tennis Court(s), Wheelchair Access
- Elementary School: Fruitville Elementary
- Middle School: McIntosh Middle
- High School: Booker High
- Private Pool: Y
- Pool Features: Auto Cleaner, Chlorine Free, Fiber Optic Lighting, Heated, In Ground, Outside Bath Access, Salt Water, Screen Enclosure
- Spa Features: Heated
- Water View: Pond
- Water Feet: 0
- Interior Features: Built in Features, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Central Vaccum, Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, Elevator, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Sauna, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar, Window Treatments
- Appliances: Bar Fridge, Built-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Freezer, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer, Wine Refrigerator
- Fireplace Desc: Gas, Family Room, Other Room
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Marble, Quarry Tile, Slate, Wood
- Bedroom 5 Features: Shower No Tub, Walk-In Closet(s)
- Bedroom 4 Features: Dual Sinks, En Suite Bathroom
- Bedroom 3 Features: En Suite Bathroom, Walk-In Closet(s)
- Bedroom 2 Features: En Suite Bathroom, Walk-In Closet(s)
- Dinette Features: Breakfast Bar
- Family Room Features: Built-In Shelving
- Game Room Features: Wet Bar
- Kitchen Features: Breakfast Bar, Walk-In Pantry
- Library Features: Built-In Shelving
- Living Room Features: Built-In Shelving
- Media Room Features: Walk-In Closet(s)
- Master Bathroom Features: Bath w Spa/Hydro Massage Tub, Bidet, Dual Sinks, Shower No Tub
- Master Bedroom Features: Walk-In Closet(s)
- Additional Rooms: Bonus Room, Den/Library/Office, Family Room, Formal Dining Room Separate, Formal Living Room Separate, Great Room, Inside Utility, Media Room
- Architectural Style: Custom, Spanish/Mediterranean
- Exterior Features: Balcony, French Doors, Irrigation System, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Kitchen, Sauna, Shade Shutter(s), Sliding Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: North
- Roof: Concrete, Tile
- Building Sqft: 9492
Available now at $3,999,999
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 4
- Garage Feature: Circular Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Golf Cart Parking, Ground Level, Off Street, Split Garage
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air, Zoned
- Heating: Central, Heat Pump, Zoned
- Utilities: Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Recycled, Street Lights, Water Connected
- Lot Sqft: 32565
- Lot Dim: 200x161x201x133
- Lot Acres: 0.74
- Total Acre: 1/2 to less than 1
- Lot Num: B-6
- HOA Fees: $5,304 Semi-Annually
- HOA Monthly Amount: $884
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: Cul-De-Sac, Near Golf Course, On Golf Course, Street Paved, Street Private
- Maintenance Includes: 24-Hour Guard, Escrow Reserves Fund, Insurance, Maintenance Exterior, Manager, Private Road, Recreational Facilities, Security, Sewer, Trash
- Building Num Floors: 2
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Pet Restrictions: Refer to HOA for pet restrictions. No Wildlife, Livestock, reptiles or poultry of any kind shall be allowed to be raised on property.
- Pet Size: Extra Large (101+ Lbs.)
- Num Pets: 4
- Max Pet Weight: 101
The average asking price of a 5 bedroom Sarasota home in this zip code is
$1,787,154 (55.3% less than this home).
This home is priced at $608/sqft,
which is 50.8% less than similar homes
in the 34240 zip code.
8263 Archers Ct Sarasota FL 34240
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 8263 Archers Ct
- Approx Payment:$19,459*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 527-9259 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Michael Saunders & Company.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# A4483993) located at 8263 Archers Ct Sarasota FL 34240, call: 813-527-9259
8263 Archers Ct, Sarasota FL is a single family home of 6578 sqft and
is currently priced at $3,999,999
This single family home has 5 bedrooms and was built in 2006.
A comparable home for sale at 2199 Midnight Pearl Dr in Sarasota is listed at $443,415.
This home on 8263 Archers Ct has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Sarasota, FL.
Palmer Farms, Oak Ford Golf Club and Lakewood Ranch Country Club are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS A4483993 has been posted on this site since 11/20/2020 (4 days ago).